• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Questions for Muslims

Notanumber

A Free Man
FGM is a cultural practice that effects many different Communities, including Christians. Nothing to do with Religion unless you can show otherwise from the Qur'an and Bible? Just like honour killings affecting many different communities including yours, assuming you're an atheist:

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/cri...as-having-an-affair-on-facebook-10019375.html

This freethinker would disagree - https://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyl...s-later-even-20-i-would-not-have-8534299.html

As sugar_cube says – “Ayaan Hirsi Ali is a real hero for human rights. That's why the "religion of peace" wants to kill her. They like free spirited women to be crushed and enslaved.”

BTW, I doubt that he killed the woman in your link in the name of religion.

Faithofchristian

Acts was written by Paul's friend and travelling companion Luke. Why did James and Peter << Family and close companions of Jesus pbuh say, Paul was a liar?

Talking of his encounter on the rd to Damascus...

Version One:

Acts 9:3-17: "…[Saul] was approaching Damascus, suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him. He fell to the ground and heard a voice saying to him, `Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?'…The men who were traveling with him stood speechless because they heard the voice but saw no one. Saul got up from the ground, and though his eyes were open, he could see nothing; so they led him by the hand and brought him into Damascus. For three days he was without sight, and neither ate nor drank.…there was a…disciple at Damascus named Ananias…laid his hands on Saul and said, `Brother Saul, the Lord Jesus, who appeared to you on your way here, has sent me so that you may regain your sight and be filled with the Holy Spirit."

Acts 9:3-17 or Acts 22:6-21 or Acts 26:12-18

Version Two:

Acts 22:6-21: "While I was…approaching Damascus…a great light from heaven suddenly shone about me. I fell to the ground and heard a voice saying…Saul,Saul, why are you persecuting me?...those who were with me saw the light but did not hear the voice…I could not see because of the brightness of the light…those with me…led me to Damascus…Ananias, who was a devout man according to the law and well spoken of by all the Jews living there…said…get up, be baptized, and have your sins washed away, calling on his name."

Version Three:

Acts 26:12-18: "…I was traveling to Damascus…I saw a light from heaven, brighter than the sun, shining around me and my companions. When we had all fallen to the ground, I heard a voice saying to me in the Hebrew language, `Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting me? It hurts you to kick against the goads…the Lord answered, `I am Jesus whom you are persecuting…get up and stand on your feet…"

Which Version is the reader to believe? Saul alone fell to the ground; those with him stood speechless because they heard the voice but saw no one; Saul was without sight for three days; Ananias was a disciple who laid hands on Saul to restore his sight and fill him with the Holy Spirit.

Or

Saul alone fell to the ground; Those with him saw the light but did not hear the voice; No mention of three days without sight or food; Ananias was "a devout man according to the Law and liked by the Jews."

Or

Everyone fell to the ground; the voice spoke in the Hebrew Language; no blindness, no Ananias, no baptism, no restoration of sight, no “filled by Holy Spirit”!

Remember: Luke wrote all three of these accounts! It matters not that he put two of the versions into the mouth of Saul, who was by then known as Paul. LUKE WROTE ALL THREE VERSIONS!

Luke also wrote the following just four chapters before the first "Conversion" story:

Acts 5:3: "`Ananias,' Peter asked, `why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit?'"

And Luke also mentioned the very important name, Pyrrhus:

Acts 20:4-6: "[Paul] was accompanied by Sopater, son of Pyrrhus of Beroea…these went ahead and were waiting for us at Troas…where we stayed for seven days."

One of the early translators did a strange thing with the name, Pyrrhus: He omitted it! And the King James Version did the same.

Can you tell us who Pyrrhus was?

You show have no knowledge of Christian bible,that ok you not christian.

In Acts 5:1 Ananias is not same Ananias in Acts 9:10.
This Ananias in Acts 5:1 had a wife, and he died, because he lied to Almighty God.
Acts 5:5.

As for Ananias in Acts 9:10 he had no wife,
This Ananias called Paul brother.Acts 9:17.
This Ananias was disciple.

Ananias in Acts 5:1 is not disciple.

You have to remember that many people had same names. In NT.

Like there are two Mary's, do you know difference of the two Mary's.

Like there are two Christians, do you know which Christian is the false and which is the true Christian.

Faithofchristian

The 12 apostles don't conform with paul. And james peter and barnabas even had real issues with what paul was teaching to the gentiles. At one point jewish Christians sat in one area and the gentiles in another. Because paul was teaching something else besides the teaching of Jesus peace be upon him.

Simon magus was a believer wasn't he? For some reason Simon magus apostated. He wanted to bribe the apostles with money so they can give him powers. Magus in arabic means majoos its Zoroastrian for maji. There's similarities between simon and Paul. Hellenistic.

Anyway the last phrophet on earth Mohammad peace be upon him not only received revelations he received it infront of many people including his adversaries.

There many people in bible that have same names. But not same person.

Paul was approved by disciples.

Muhammad was raised in pagan beliefs.
That is Muhammad kiss rock in Mecca at Kaaba.
Muhammad say rock in Mecca, Kaaba take away sin
Only Almighty God can take away sin
No rock in Mecca take away sin,
to worship rock in Mecca, kaaba that is Blasphemy against the Almighty God.
That saying Almighty God can not forgive sin, but only rock in Mecca in Kaaba more powerful than Almighty God.

Faithofchristian

If your Christian don't you ask questions? It's necessary to ask questions.

Also please stop brining up moses peace be upon him. According to jewish testament it was aaron peace be upon him who threw the rod that turned to a snake. In islam it was moses. That's why we say we are closer to moses.

The Almighty God told Moses to have Aaron to put down his rod and turned into snake. Not Moses rod.

Look father Abraham had two sons, one Issac and the other Ishmael.

Ishmael mother, Hagar took Ishmael and go back to Egypt to live.
Ishmael worship false god's of Egypt.

Isaac worship God of father Abraham.

Now Muhammad worship false God of Ishmael and false God in Rock in Mecca kaaba.

Last edited:

MohammadPali

This freethinker would disagree - https://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/london-life/ayaan-hirsi-ali-fgm-was-done-to-me-at-the-age-of-five-ten-years-later-even-20-i-would-not-have-8534299.htm

As sugar_cube says – “Ayaan Hirsi Ali is a real hero for human rights. That's why the "religion of peace" wants to kill her. They like free spirited women to be crushed and enslaved.”

BTW, I doubt that he killed the woman in your link in the name of religion.

Isn't that lady an opportunist? Who left islam to make a book and make money? Plenty of ex muslims who do that. It's a business.

MohammadPali

There many people in bible that have same names. But not same person.

Paul was approved by disciples.

Muhammad was raised in pagan beliefs.
That is Muhammad kiss rock in Mecca at Kaaba.
Muhammad say rock in Mecca, Kaaba take away sin
Only Almighty God can take away sin
No rock in Mecca take away sin,
to worship rock in Mecca, kaaba that is Blasphemy against the Almighty God.
That saying Almighty God can not forgive sin, but only rock in Mecca in Kaaba more powerful than Almighty God.

Nope. The rock was part of the the original house of god that predates islam when ismael built it.

The last phrophet peace be upon him didn't believe in paganism or any religion before he was a phrophet.

The black stone is just a stone of the last house. The pagans used idols as a gateway to god.

They used gateways and venerated humans like how the gentiles do today.

MohammadPali

The Almighty God told Moses to have Aaron to put down his rod and turned into snake. Not Moses rod.

Look father Abraham had two sons, one Issac and the other Ishmael.

Ishmael mother, Hagar took Ishmael and go back to Egypt to live.
Ishmael worship false god's of Egypt.

Isaac worship God of father Abraham.

Now Muhammad worship false God of Ishmael and false God in Rock in Mecca kaaba.

I'm talking about the jewish bible. Aaron threw the rod. Its why the saddacuees were chosen from amongst who? The line from Aaron. They were the ones in charge of priestly things in the temple days. They were wiped out during the bar kokhba revolt as well as many of the original jewish Christians who followed the jesus way and not the pauline way.

Faithofchristian

Nope. The rock was part of the the original house of god that predates islam when ismael built it.

The last phrophet peace be upon him didn't believe in paganism or any religion before he was a phrophet.

The black stone is just a stone of the last house. The pagans used idols as a gateway to god.

They used gateways and venerated humans like how the gentiles do today.

So why Muslim Saddam Hussein shows kissing rock and many Muslim leaders kiss rock in Mecca. Kaaba.

They go around rock 7 times then kiss rock for sin to be forgiven in Mecca, kaaba.

You say one thing and Muhammad say another.
So if your right, then muhammad speak lies.and q'uran stands in error, many contradictions in Q'uran.

MohammadPali

You don't know anything about Ayaan Hirsi Ali, do you?

I never cared. Alot of ex muslims who have an agenda do it for money. Like that walid shoebat. He said he was a terrorist. If he was really a terrorist he would have been arrested. He visited israel. The israelis even said this guy is non sense. The FBI would have arrested him.

He's just another opportunist. Its easy for a ex muslim to be rich than an ex christian to be rich. By making books and interviews.

MohammadPali

So why Muslim Saddam Hussein shows kissing rock and many Muslim leaders kiss rock in Mecca. Kaaba.

They go around rock 7 times then kiss rock for sin to be forgiven in Mecca, kaaba.

So if your right, then muhammad speak lies.and q'uran stands in error, many contradictions in Q'uran.

We kiss the rock only because our phrophet kissed it. We try to emulate him. That's all. When he drank zam zam water he drank while sitting down. So when we drink zam zam water we sit down as well.

Sunnah means the way of the phrophet. We love him that much.

MohammadPali

Saddam Hussein is tyrant and god is the best judge. Hes nothing but a man. We don't care who he is or what he did.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I never cared. Alot of ex muslims who have an agenda do it for money. Like that walid shoebat. He said he was a terrorist. If he was really a terrorist he would have been arrested. He visited israel. The israelis even said this guy is non sense. The FBI would have arrested him.

He's just another opportunist. Its easy for a ex muslim to be rich than an ex christian to be rich. By making books and interviews.
That is what we commonly refer to as moving the goal posts.
I'm not a fan of Walid Shoebat and understand he is a fruitcake.

MohammadPali

You don't know anything about Christian bible, do you. No knowledge or understand.

You say one thing but Q'uran say another. You make Q'uran full of errors and contradicting it's self.

I'll shut up when you make a choice. Paul or jesus. Then you can tell me the bible doesn't contradict itself.

Faithofchristian

We kiss the rock only because our phrophet kissed it. We try to emulate him. That's all. When he drank zam zam water he drank while sitting down. So when we drink zam zam water we sit down as well.

Sunnah means the way of the phrophet. We love him that much.

That why Islam only worships false God. You kiss rock in Mecca,kaaba, for your sin.
But you say Allah all powerful, but Allah can't forgive sin, only rock more powerful than Allah.
So how Allah all powerful if Allah can not forgive sin.only rock in Mecca.kaaba.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
You don't know anything about Christian bible, do you. No knowledge or understand.

You say one thing but Q'uran say another. You make Q'uran full of errors and contradicting it's self.
I don't think you actually mean to address me in this way. No one, in their right mind, would describe me as remotely being supportive of the "Noble" Qur'an or the theological house of cards that is Islam.

MohammadPali

That why Islam only worships false God. You kiss rock in Mecca,kaaba, for your sin.
But you say Allah all powerful, but Allah can't forgive sin, only rock more powerful than Allah.
So how Allah all powerful if Allah can not forgive sin.only rock in Mecca.kaaba.

I think you should learn your own religion before talking about others. You are so wrong on so many levels, its just a rock. God can forgive anyone at anytime whether you are muslim or non-muslim. God created 3 kinds of people, the believer, the unbeliever and the hypocrite. More hypocrites will go to hell than anything else. Just like what the jesus talks about when he talks about the synagogue of satan.

Faithofchristian

I don't think you actually mean to address me in this way. No one, in their right mind, would describe me as remotely being supportive of the "Noble" Qur'an or the theological house of cards that is Islam.

Most likely I got you mix up with someone else, Sorry, did not mean it to be so

Faithofchristian

I think you should learn your own religion before talking about others. You are so wrong on so many levels, its just a rock. God can forgive anyone at anytime whether you are muslim or non-muslim. God created 3 kinds of people, the believer, the unbeliever and the hypocrite. More hypocrites will go to hell than anything else. Just like what the jesus talks about when he talks about the synagogue of satan.

That should also go for you and others , don't talk about christianity that have no knowledge of or understanding.