• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Questions for Jesus.

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
What do you think of Kṛṣṇa/Buddha/Zhuangzi?
:D

Or, more likely:

Do you agree or disagree with the claim you are HaShem on Earth?

Caligula

Is that sarcasm or are you being serious?

...I mean that's the question I would have liked to hear, it's not addressed to OP :D.

jonathan180iq

Why waste time speaking in Parables - your disciples were obviously a bunch of bumbling morons, not too dissimilar to the 3-stooges, couldn't you help them out a little bit?

jonathan180iq

"After you finished pooping, did you look at it to make sure you were healthy, or do you just assume it's good and solid since you're the son of God?"

#smugjesus

jonathan180iq

"Do you think your time here could have been better spent teaching about mathematics and medicine, instead of just spitting in the dirt and making magic meals?"

"How'd you get through your teenage years without fapping at least once?"

"Do you have 5 fingers on each hand? The Bible isn't specific here."

"What about toes?"

"Which denomination do you like the best?"

How come there is no empirical proof of you, Jesus, outside of the Bible?

Why didn't your disciples just quote you, Jesus, while you were alive?

Jesus, do you believe you were born at the wrong time in history? because there is no pictures of you or videos of your teaching and alleged "miracles"?

Jesus, do you believe that I, Christ George Manuel Oliveira, am the Christ... and why or why not?

Jesus, did you ever have sex and/or masterbate? because the Bible doesn't mention if you were a virgin or not.

Jesus, you said you would be with us always, even until the end of the AGE: who is going to take your place after this AGE is over? Am I going to take your place?

Why do so many Christians believe you're alive, when you, Jesus, are clearly dead?

Why do I have so many questions for a dead person?

If you, Jesus, were alive today, would you record all of your miracles and teachings to prove you are capable of supernatural miracles, or would you make us have faith?

Why do we need to have faith if all of the New Testament is a fact? is it because your disciples made up fallacious lies about you, Jesus?

Why don't you, Jesus, prove yourself to modern day people?

~PEACE~