• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Questions for Aset's Flames?

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
Interesting, they had some Nero-pagans that had some goddess movements going not to long ago.

If I recall it was called Dianic Wicca?

Yup.

Did it die out?

It's still going from what I hear. The sensationalism & novelty of people who only worship the Goddess has died down a bit and it would seem Dianics have a tendency to keep to themselves so we don't really hear that much about them.

The Emperor of Mankind

I am monotheistic, I believe only in Aset and think that Isis is a fictional deity based upon Aset.

Okay. So would this belief prevent you from participating in Pagan rituals which invoke, honour or explore other deities? Does this limit your practice to either 'solitary' and/or with other Asetians?

The Emperor of Mankind

The three siblings that where the first Asetians all had different traits that they passed on to whomever the gave Aset's gift to.

They are the Viprines, Scarabs, and Scorpions.

They are also known as the Priests, Concubines (often called Counselors in the modern era), and Guardians.

Are these levels of initiation into your order? Also, does the term 'concubine' have a sexual context?

Aset's Flames

Viperine Asetian
Are these levels of initiation into your order? Also, does the term 'concubine' have a sexual context?

No these are three seperate but equal paths, there are two levels of initiation in my order.

Neophyte to Acolyte and Acolyte to Asetian.

Any of the three siblings that are alive at the moment are above the other Asetians but you cannot become a sibling.

It once did but as the eras have progressed it no longer does, hence why many prefer the term Counselor.

To be clear sexual activities are not part of our religion.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
If Aset swore to not interact with mankind, why did it initiate three Egyptian children?

Aset's Flames

Viperine Asetian
If Aset swore to not interact with mankind, why did it initiate three Egyptian children?

Becuase she swore not to DIRECTLY interfere with humankind, she changed them while they where spirits waiting to be reincarnated into their bodies.

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
Em Hotep Aset's Flame (Violet),

Depending on how long you've been involved in your religion, you may or may not know who I am . . . in any case, it is nice to meet you.
My first question is: Are you an Asetian or an Asetianist?

upload_2015-11-21_11-36-22.jpeg

Aset's Flames

Viperine Asetian
Em Hotep Aset's Flame (Violet),

Depending on how long you've been involved in your religion, you may or may not know who I am . . . in any case, it is nice to meet you.
My first question is: Are you an Asetian or an Asetianist?

View attachment 11474

I am an Asetian that is an Asetiansit.

If you wish to discuss matter of our faith please come to private chat.