• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Questions for all jehovah's witnesses on here for my friend.

Frank Goad

I went on this website and got one of my occult buddies to open up about their astral projection.
Big question and favor
I have been talking to some jehovah's witness(i go back and forth on being jehovah's witness and methodist because the idea of soul sleep)on another board called religious forums.And I heard once that people can wake non astral projectors up while they are out of body through out of body telepathy.Do you believe that is possible?Because if you read the bible it says this is impossible so it has to be demons.Because in ecclesiastes 9:5 it says astral projection is impossible).So can you go to this websiteQuestions for all jehovah's witnesses on here for my friend. and let us tell you why stuff like that doesn't work?
icon_smile.gif
The website i went to is this one: Big question and favor

Last edited: