• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Questions about Judaism

MohammadPali

Why doesn't Israel take back the site, destroy the Dome and rebuild the Temple?

Because the temple wasn't there on that location, it was in the city of david. But because the mosque looks really nice, they'll take that too. They got duped like the temple knights did. The city was by water, the gihon springs, the gihon springs gave water to the temple, they needed it, you are talking about hundreds of thousdands of sacrifices, bulls, chicken, goats, lamb, piece meals, they need water, and it has to be by water. The dome of the rock doesn't have water around it, theres no spring there. The romans were there, and they had their own water seperate from the jews.

The jews never shared water with the pagans, the gihon spring was holy.

Magus

The Dome is Roman architecture , for it is the City of Aelia Capitolina , the Western Wall is also part
of that Roman architecture , Jews, Muslims and Christians simply hijacked the former culture for there own personal gain.

MohammadPali

The Dome is Roman architecture , for it is the City of Aelia Capitolina , the Western Wall is also part
of that Roman architecture , Jews, Muslims and Christians simply hijacked the former culture for there own personal gain.

A phoenician with a christmas tree in this flag. Is that an oxy moron ? Are you claiming that tree ? for your own personal gain ?

Magus

A phoenician with a christmas tree in this flag. Is that an oxy moron ? Are you claiming that tree ? for your own personal gain ?

So your not a Palestinian, since you know nothing of that region , for it is the flag of Lebanon . Your ultra low IQ is showing.

MohammadPali

So your not a Palestinian, since you know nothing of that region , for it is the flag of Lebanon . Your ultra low IQ is showing.

I am palestinian, and that was a joke, I tell my lebanese friends. You would know if you were actually lebanese.

rosends

maxresdefault.jpg

Magus

All muslims lie, are you new ? Thats the basis of being a goyim, they are all liars. Come on man.

goyim means 'Land dweller' , simple word. If religious were honest, they wouldn't be religious, that is the whole point of Religion.

DavidFirth

What a stupid response.

Doesn't your scriptures say that once God brought the nation of Israel back together from where they had been scattered that they would never be displaced again?

Jeremiah 23:8
8 but they will say, ‘As surely as the Lord lives, who brought the descendants of Israel up out of the land of the north and out of all the countries where he had banished them.’ Then they will live in their own land.”

rosends

Doesn't your scriptures say that once God brought the nation of Israel back together from where they had been scattered that they would never be displaced again?

Jeremiah 23:8
8 but they will say, ‘As surely as the Lord lives, who brought the descendants of Israel up out of the land of the north and out of all the countries where he had banished them.’ Then they will live in their own land.”
Not brought, brings. I'm looking forward to it.

Jeremiah - Chapter 23 - OU Torah

Flankerl

Last time I checked there was no Kingdom of Israel or even a Tribal Israel on the map.

***edit***

Last edited by a moderator:

DavidFirth

Last time I checked there was no Kingdom of Israel or even a Tribal Israel on the map.

2/10
We aren't going to die for you so that you can wank over your Jesus.

That was uncalled for as I have never indicated or implied that I think you should die for me.

Israel is a nation state. This is undeniable.