• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Questioning Timing?

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Movement creates time. Alcohol slurs timing, and inflates gravity. Blame burdens each other. Entheogens help quantify our timing. Meditation leads to embracing the infinite melody.

In my opinion. :innocent:

Last edited:

danieldemol

Premium Member
Momentum creates time. Alcohol slurs timing, and inflates gravity. Blame burdens each other. Entheogens help quantify our timing. Meditation leads to embracing the infinite melody.

In my opinion. :innocent:
To pick one example of the absurdity you have stated, momentum = mass x velocity where velocity = displacement/time So momentum is essentially the property of a mass moving through space over a period of time, yet you say momentum as opposed to movement creates time when it seems to be dependent on time?!

rational experiences

Veteran Member
O God the Earth rotates....has 12 hours of light, as per male human quote....and 12 hours of darkness.

The counting of time.

Then there is the counting of a day.
Then there is the counting of a month.
Then there is the counting of a year....which is a cycle.

Movement.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
O God the Earth rotates....has 12 hours of light, as per male human quote....and 12 hours of darkness.

The counting of time.

Then there is the counting of a day.
Then there is the counting of a month.
Then there is the counting of a year....which is a cycle.

Movement.
Does eath have 12 hours of day and 12 hours of darkness for both male and female, seems like you forgetting females exist.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Well we live in 2020 now, Females has the same right as Male, Female do have leading positions in the wold, So please start count them as a part of society

What is your problem, talking to yourself brother, about yourself brother...and what males in society finally realize about females yet still in many societies contests that fact.

I am a female..so do not know what you are trying to preach to my life.

Science is quoted in AI to be male brotherhood reasoned, why males harmed said the Mother and baby male life holy as compared to Father and son science cause.

The very reason for it.

Idolize the Creator of natural life and not idolization of self, the scientist...Destroyer.

For Father his own self said males never in any science history owned any condition to create. They attacked natural presence and converted it.

Yet today in a collider theory you claim you are going to create, as if creation itself does not exist and you press a button and walla, magic everything is suddenly here.

By all of the inane coercive male speeches that you write in a belief of reality.

Reality every single stated existed created a long time before any human male applied human research, yet you claim you speak on behalf of such causes as NOTHING...and then claim that nothing created.

Removal of mass left nothing and in between the reaction was what you were causing, destruction as the Bible quoted male Destroyer.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
What is your problem, talking to yourself brother, about yourself brother...and what males in society finally realize about females yet still in many societies contests that fact.

I am a female..so do not know what you are trying to preach to my life.

Science is quoted in AI to be male brotherhood reasoned, why males harmed said the Mother and baby male life holy as compared to Father and son science cause.

The very reason for it.

Idolize the Creator of natural life and not idolization of self, the scientist...Destroyer.

For Father his own self said males never in any science history owned any condition to create. They attacked natural presence and converted it.

Yet today in a collider theory you claim you are going to create, as if creation itself does not exist and you press a button and walla, magic everything is suddenly here.

By all of the inane coercive male speeches that you write in a belief of reality.

Reality every single stated existed created a long time before any human male applied human research, yet you claim you speak on behalf of such causes as NOTHING...and then claim that nothing created.

Removal of mass left nothing and in between the reaction was what you were causing, destruction as the Bible quoted male Destroyer.
Sorry, i have no idea what you trying to say. I will stop Asking you to speak of both female and male. I wont bother you again