• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question to people in Druidry.

Frank Goad

Do people in Druidry.Belive in astral projection and lucid dreaming?:)I don't want to practice Druidry.I like praying to Jesus about astral projecting and lucid dreaming.:)I like to talk about lucid dreaming and astral projection to other religions.To see how they use it.:)Even though I am Christian I still found the paranormal stuff in other religions fascinating.Just to read and think about.Not to practice.:)

Last edited:

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Do people in Druidry.Belive in astral projection and lucid dreaming?:)I don't want to practice Druidry.I like praying to Jesus about astral projecting and lucid dreaming.:)I like to talk about lucid dreaming and astral projection to other religions.To see how they use it.:)Even though I am Christian I still found the paranormal stuff in other religions fascinating.Just to read and think about.Not to practice.:)

I suspect astral projection is more of a new age ideology.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member

That depends on the individual Druid in question. My opinion is yes the Soul can leave the body (astral project as you call it). On the evidence that there are countless examples in mythology of Gods and Heroes venturing into the Underworld, the physical body cannot do this, thus it is a Soul journey.

There are also forms of Magick and other Intuitive practices that can allow one to control when these types of experiences occur, and what one does with them.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
You need to understand that anyone who claims to be a Druid today is not the same thing as the druids of old. There simply is not enough information regarding ancient druidry to recreate the religion.