• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

question to other people about reincarnation and family

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
Jesus had neither unbelief nor sin. At death To me Jesus was Not sent to hell because of unbelief or sin but because everyone who dies goes to ' biblical hell 'meaning the ' temporary grave '- Acts of the Apostles 2:27; Psalms 16:10.

I find there are those resurrected for 'adverse' judgement, the rest of the resurrected have a 'righteous' judgement.
Both the just and unjust will have a resurrection according to Acts of the Apostles 24:15, meaning the just and unjust have the possibility of a favorable judgement, whereas it's the wicked who will be destroyed forever according to Psalms 92:7.

The living humble figurative 'sheep' alive on Earth have a favorable righteous judgement at the soon coming ' time of separation ' at Matthew 25:31-33,37. They can remain alive on Earth, and continue to live on Earth right into calendar Day One of Jesus' coming 1,000-year governmental rulership over Earth begins.

At issue is that the Greek words used for eternal life or "age" for believers are the same words used for punishment of the unrighteous. If it is true that the resurrected dead will be turned to ash and annihilated, than it is likewise true from the Greek that believers will also need to be annihilated.

PLEASE consider that eternal life and the nature of Jesus Christ who is GOD are badly misrepresented in your tradition. Come out and be cleansed.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
I may be mistaken, but I understand that most Christians believe that once you are condemned to hell, it is for eternity (at least that is the position of the Catholic Church). The only people resurrected will be those in heaven or purgatory.
But the question of the OP was regarding reincarnation that is described in the web page: Heaven, Hell and the AfterLife

Your understanding of Christendom's teachings is right because Christendom (so-called Christian mostly in name only) teaches a permanent hell of fire. I am stating that is Not what Scripture really teaches.

There is No biblical purgatory. The dead know nothing according to Ecclesiastes 9:5; John 11:11-14; Psalms 146:4.
There is No resurrection in heaven. Please notice John 5:28 because Jesus' resurrects Not those in heaven but those in the tombs. There are No tombs in heaven. Jesus' resurrects those in biblical hell according to Revelation 1:18.

If 'once a person is condemned to hell, it is for eternity ': then how does one explain that Jesus is still Not in hell.
If biblical hell was a permanent or eternal place, then the dead Jesus would still be in hell forever.
Rather, God resurrected Jesus out of the Bible's hell according to Acts of the Apostles 2:31-32.

soulsurvivor

Premium Member
Your understanding of Christendom's teachings is right because Christendom (so-called Christian mostly in name only) teaches a permanent hell of fire. I am stating that is Not what Scripture really teaches.

There is No biblical purgatory. The dead know nothing according to Ecclesiastes 9:5; John 11:11-14; Psalms 146:4.
There is No resurrection in heaven. Please notice John 5:28 because Jesus' resurrects Not those in heaven but those in the tombs. There are No tombs in heaven. Jesus' resurrects those in biblical hell according to Revelation 1:18.

If 'once a person is condemned to hell, it is for eternity ': then how does one explain that Jesus is still Not in hell.
If biblical hell was a permanent or eternal place, then the dead Jesus would still be in hell forever.
Rather, God resurrected Jesus out of the Bible's hell according to Acts of the Apostles 2:31-32.
I agree that Jesus never said that anyone is condemned to hell for eternity. I am just saying that is what most Christians believe - that being sent to hell is for ever.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
I agree that Jesus never said that anyone is condemned to hell for eternity. I am just saying that is what most Christians believe - that being sent to hell is for ever.

I would like to note that it's what most ' so-called Christians ' believe.
They are the ones who have clergy to ' tickle ' their ears, so to speak, meaning have the clergy say what they want to hear as mentioned at 2 Timothy 4:3.

Gospel writer Luke forewarns us at Acts of the Apostles 20:29-30 that false shepherds would fleece the flock of God.
Jesus taught how genuine ' wheat ' Christians ' would grow together over the centuries with the fake ' weed/tares' Christians ( those so-called Christians ) until the harvest time, or the soon coming ' time of separation' on Earth of Matthew 25:31-33.

Since Jesus was Not in biblical hell forever (Acts of the Apostles 2:31-32), then I wonder why those of Christendom ( so-called Christian mostly in name only) teach otherwise about hell.

12jtartar

Premium Member
Hello,

I'm currently deeply looking into hinduism and spend time trying to find a positive synthesis between it and my old christianity.

But I'm perplexed by the question of reincarnation viz wanting to be together with my family. I've loved my dad a lot but he died 7 years ago as an atheist. He always followed the common understanding of what a good man is doing with life. But when I still was so impressed inwardly about the fundamentalist understanding of christianity I thought maybe God would condemn my father to hell for his unbelief, or at least didn't let him live in Heaven. So maybe my problems come from this indoctrination.

How do hinduists see that? I'm really not very learned in this religion and have only read some of the Bhagavad Gita, a general introduction to hinduism and listened to songs and mantras and did some prayers. Can families and friends see each other again after death and can there be forgiveness from Krishna or Yama (I thought he is the god of death in hinduism, right?) after death when they didn't do everything right and didn't believe in God in their earthly lives?

Trablano,
It seems to me that you are wasting a lot of time by comparing the truth of God's words, with myth and superstition. All truth of Doctrines and of life, God, and the way to Everlasting Salvation is found in the Holy Bible. If you are really searching for the truth, you will find it in no other place, but The Bible, Proverbs 2:1-12.
As for reincarnation, according to the Holy Scriptures, there is no such thing. Look closely and meditate, ponder, and ruminate, on these Scriptures which prove, I believe, that there is NO such thing as reincarnation, Romans 9:10-13. Here, talking about Jacob and Esau, which the Bible says had not been born, and had done nothing, either good or bad. They could not have lived before, or they would havd had to have done one or the other!!!
The Bible says, and I believe that Salvation comes only through Jesus, the Christ, Acts 4:10-12. Looking to other places for truth is, according to the Bible, requesting from demons, 1Corinthians 10:20-22, Isaiah 8:19-22. The Bible also says that all who worship false, non-existent gods, will end up just like them, Psalms 115:1-8, Jeremiah 10:10-14,25. Agape!!!