• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question to all ghost hunters

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
What is your main goal?When it comes to ghost hunting?:)

My initial interest in investigating the paranormal was to further prove to myself that the human spirits and other entities I could see, hear, and speak to weren't a figment of my imagination or a clear indication that something was wrong with my mind. And, even though I had already demonstrated my psychic mediumship abilities to a therapist years before, I still wanted to see actual evidence of my mediumship abilities. I was also inspired to begin investigating and researching the paranormal for myself after watching the original Ghost Adventures documentary. That was fifteen and a half years ago, and now I investigate and research the paranormal to educate others about earthbound human spirits, non-human entities, different hauntings, and genuine psychic mediumship, as well as to learn more about ufology and cryptozoology as a hobby. I recently took part in a weekend-long paranormal investigation of the Crescent Hotel, and I ended up participating more than I had planned. My initial plan was to be a spectator rather than a participant, but my resolve was quickly put to the test shortly after I arrived at the hotel and saw all the spirits around me, spoke with some of the other investigators about their experiences, and saw some of the cool equipment used by other investigators. My initial plan quickly went out the window, and instead of having a relaxing weekend of being merely a spectator, I was a rather eager participant. That being said, I have been thinking about taking on a lesser role while investigating haunted locations and letting others step forward a bit more, but I haven't conducted a personal investigation like that in a while. My life has been kind of hectic these last few weeks.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
I'm not really a ghost hunter and tend towards scepticism, but I love paranormally stuff for the chills and aesthetics that go along with it. I also find the psychology of it fascinating.

That's not meant to demean those that aren't sceptical about it and get into it for more serious reasons. :) I've certainly had my own experiences that are difficult to dismiss as hard as I try!