• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question to all ghost hunters on here: have you ever ran into the ghosts of little kids?Or teenage ghosts?

rocala

I am not a ghost hunter but I enjoy the subject. When I was about 14 we moved to a newly built street. Barbara, a close friend of my mother, moved with her family into the same street. Almost straight away strange things started to happen.
One day my mother was talking to Barbara about this when our friend told her that a few days before, she had walked into her hallway and seen a boy of about 11 walking down her stairs. She said that he got to the bottom and just vanished. He was carrying an old-fashioned style football (soccer), and was dressed in a dated way, with a white shirt and baggy grey flannel shorts such as boys wore in the 1940's - 50's. I knew Barbara for around 40 years and had total trust in her.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
Maybe Sgt. Pepper can answer my question.:)

I have interacted with the spirits of children, teenagers, and young adults.

If you're interested, you can read about one of my interactions with the spirit of a young girl.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
Maybe Sgt. Pepper can answer my question.:)

Maybe you could extend the same courtesy to me and respond to the OP in my most recent thread.