• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question Regarding Trump So Far (Conservative Only)

jonathan180iq

Depends on which area., On jobs (in my area at least). I think he is doing very well. Oklahoma depends on oil and gas for its economy (mostly), and those jobs are back and is reflected by an increase in my business.
Environmentally? He scares the heck out of me.
I'd be interested in talking with you about Scott Pruitt...

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Note: This is a question posed as genuine curiosity in an effort to learn about an opposing political view point. This is not a debate thread and answers are restricted to Conservative Only as per the rules.

If you voted for Trump and/or support more conservative political ideas, how do you think he is doing so far? What would you like to see him focus on next? Is there a particular campaign promise that needs more attention? I know it is early, but with all of the doom-gloom in the media, I am genuinely curious of how others think he is doing. Thanks!
-Q
I live in NY. Trump's about what I expected. I referred him as a stick of dynamite, and I got my votes worth.

As a president, I haven't seen anything truly detrimental by way of policy, and Trump actually is attempting to fufill his campaign promises for the greater part.

More that can be said of past presidents.