• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question regarding slavery.

Studies

I have never heard of the Jews being responsible for slavery. I know that the white men of the south made a fortune by the blood sweat and tears of the black man and woman, but no I do not in anyway blame the Jews for this. As far as the KKK they say they are christians , they believe in Jesus and yet they seem to forget who wrote the bible in the first place. I have talked to some and its like beating your head against a brick wall.

benjamin

almifkhar said:
benjamin as far as slavery goes, every culture has enslaved another culture. the fault of slavery here in the new world as far as my knowledge goes is that our white europeen fat cats got in the slave market to line their pockets. and i was always under the thinking that they were christian not jewish (or so they claimed). as far as the nazi goes he makes one mistake it is not jews who are the bad guys it is the zionist who are. nazis catalog them as one and the same cause the zoinist like to hide under juddaism when the fact is that they are athiest who hide under the flag of religion for political ends. for this jews are hated and it is not fair. as far as the jewish pope goes that is the first time i have ever heard of it but it would be worth looking into to see if it is true or not i guess. rothchild family are fat cat aristocats who are into banking on a grand scale and in fact are one of the richest families in the world. it is said that they played a major part in the ww1 and ww2 and helped in the foundations of zionism. check out jewsnotzionist.org for information on this family. now i understand why these white power peoples hate cathloics too referring to the jewish pope thing??/. i always wondered why but you answered that question for me. sometimes it is a good thing to talk to people who think differently cause this way you can find out what others think and compare it to your own opinions. wether or not you agree with them or if what they say is intellegent or not. it is still good debate and you never know maybe you can alter their opinion and force them to look at the bigger picture referring to those who are closed minded.
Thanks for your answers, we'll keep in touch.

true blood

Slavery existed long before there were any "jews". But when the "jews" came about they adopted laws which were in favor of the "slave". Slavery is still practiced this day in Africa and other parts of the world. Loans, credit cards are types of slavery.