1. Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question regarding slavery.

Discussion in 'General Debates' started by benjamin, Apr 5, 2005.

1. Studies

Studies Member

Ratings:
    +6
    I have never heard of the Jews being responsible for slavery. I know that the white men of the south made a fortune by the blood sweat and tears of the black man and woman, but no I do not in anyway blame the Jews for this. As far as the KKK they say they are christians , they believe in Jesus and yet they seem to forget who wrote the bible in the first place. I have talked to some and its like beating your head against a brick wall.

2. benjamin

benjamin Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Thanks for your answers, we'll keep in touch.

3. true blood

true blood Active Member

Ratings:
    +36
    Slavery existed long before there were any "jews". But when the "jews" came about they adopted laws which were in favor of the "slave". Slavery is still practiced this day in Africa and other parts of the world. Loans, credit cards are types of slavery.

4. ness

ness Member

Ratings:
    +13
    Ain't that the Truth :bonk:

5. benjamin

benjamin Member

Ratings:
    +3
    l0l, May I sign the proclamation of emancipation? Without compuctions of course, unlike Lincoln?

l0l:jiggy: