• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question: Is this a reliable website?

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Salaam,

Are any of you familiar with this website? Can it be trusted? Does it lean more towards Sunni? Shia? Etc? I found it while researching a claim made by some that The Prophet is Jesus based on the word "Unlettered". :confused:

hyperlink >>> muslim-responses.com - The Unlettered Prophet

Excerpt:

two missionaries [ Shamoun and Jochen Katzassert ] assert that when the Quran refers to the Unlettered prophet, it is not referring to the prophet Muhammad, but rather it is referring to Jesus.

Thank you,

Last edited:

Sakeenah

Salaam,

Are any of you familiar with this website? Can it be trusted? Does it lean more towards Sunni? Shia? Etc? I found it while researching a claim made by some that The Prophet is Jesus based on the word "Unlettered". :confused:

hyperlink >>> muslim-responses.com - The Unlettered Prophet

Excerpt:

Thank you,

Salaam,

I'm not familiar with this website, I clicked on the link that you provided, and read a few articles. What I read seems reliable but I'll see if I can find more information regarding this website.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Salaam,

I'm not familiar with this website, I clicked on the link that you provided, and read a few articles. What I read seems reliable but I'll see if I can find more information regarding this website.
Thank you so very much for the assistance