• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question for you all

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I about lost my top while tubing off the back of a boat when I was young. It came off, but around my middle. Luckily, I was submerged and was able to readjust before being seen.

Bathos Logos

I wear precisely 14 pairs of swim trunks when I go to the beach so that this doesn't happen to me.

Actually, I lied, it is 13 pairs, and I pray profusely to God for about 3 hours beforehand as well. This usually all does the trick. Haven't had an issue yet. That one set of footprints in the sand? That's God holding my trunks up so wedgingly tight that my feet aren't touching the ground.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I have done a lot in my life but i am happy to say i have never lost a swimsuit. I have playfully grabbed hubbies trunks and pulled them to his knees. It made him gasp... Something I won't be doing again while under water.

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
Have you ever been to the beach and lost part or all of your swim suit?Or swim trunks?:)

I have never been to a beach, and I have never owned a pair of swim trunks.

I wear precisely 14 pairs of swim trunks when I go to the beach so that this doesn't happen to me.

Actually, I lied, it is 13 pairs, and I pray profusely to God for about 3 hours beforehand as well. This usually all does the trick. Haven't had an issue yet. That one set of footprints in the sand? That's God holding my trunks up so wedgingly tight that my feet aren't touching the ground.

Man, that was hilarious! :laughing:

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Never used a swimsuit - have swim trunks tattooed on. Fruit design with suitable fruit to cover embarrassment. :eggplant: :oops:

Frank Goad

I went to the beach recently and didn't tie the strings on my swimming trunks good.And right when I got into the water the tide pulled off my swimming trunks!:oops:After that I made sure my strings were tied good!