• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question for Pentecostal ladies

LovebirdsFlying

Mrs. Brady
In particular, I'm asking those who feel convicted to wear skirts rather than slacks.

I followed that custom too, until I moved to the state of Washington. Then I found winters to be too unbearably cold not to have something substantial on my legs. Even in an ankle-length skirt, mere socks or stockings didn't cut it. I broke down and bought slacks.

How do you handle extremely cold weather, if you live in a cold climate and want to stick to skirts?

Netti

I realize this thread is about a year old, but if you're still here and wondering what to do or anyone else is having the same problem, I raised Pentecostal in Minnesota. It was freezing there so in winter my sisters and I would wear jeans or sweatpants under our skirts.

+Xausted

how bizarre is this thread (no disrespect). For those that do not remeber me i was raised as a pentecostal in England and this issue is not one that was ever raised over here. the issue is purely social. therefore there should be no problem with wearing skirts or trousers - its a man made rule that is very silly. x