• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question for Jehovah's Witnesses about paul

Frank Goad

Do you find it weird that at one point Paul is talking about out of body experiences in 2 Corinthians 12:1-5.And in 1 Corinthians 5:1-5.It sounds like he might be talking of out of body experiences through Jesus in 1 Corinthians 5:1-5 too?:confused:

Also in Philippians 1:21-24.He is talking about departing to be with Jesus.And in 2 Timothy 4:6 he says he is departing.:confused:

Also in 2 Corinthians 12:1-2 Paul says only God knows if the man he was talking about was really out of body.Which I think implies the man could of literally been out of body.:confused:

Last edited:

Frank Goad

Do you find it weird that at one point Paul is talking about out of body experiences in 2 Corinthians 12:1-5.And in 1 Corinthians 5:1-5.It sounds like he might be talking of out of body experiences through Jesus in 1 Corinthians 5:1-5 too?:confused:

Also in Philippians 1:21-24.He is talking about departing to be with Jesus.And in 2 Timothy 4:6 he says he is departing.:confused:

Also in 2 Corinthians 12:1-2 Paul says only God knows if the man he was talking about was really out of body.Which I think implies the man could of literally been out of body.:confused:

I went to this website https://www.jw.org/en/library/magaz...-december-2018/meaning-third-heaven-paradise/

But it didn't answer my questions.:)

Last edited:

nPeace

Veteran Member
Glad to know you are doing your own research Frank.
t2007.gif

You know the words of the Lord. "Seek and you will find. Knock, and it will be opened to you. Ask, and it will be given."
So keep digging. You will find the answers. :)