• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question for jehovah's witness

Frank Goad

If God sends someone to the lake of fire at the end of time.What happens to you in the past?Does your past self go to the lake of fire too for not being christian?Also if God sends satan to the lake of fire.What happens to his past self that never rebelled?Also imagine you were christian at 10 but not nine.What happens to your nine year old self?:confused:.

Last edited:

whirlingmerc

I'm not JW but seems to me, if you are redeemed then your past present and future are redeemed
I'm curious why this is an important question for JW

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
If God sends someone to the lake of fire at the end of time.What happens to you in the past?Does your past self go to the lake of fire too for not being christian?Also if God sends satan to the lake of fire.What happens to his past self that never rebelled?Also imagine you were christian at 10 but not nine.What happens to your nine year old self?:confused:.

Since God will judge people on how they are at the judgment time....it will not matter what their past selves did. The past is the past. All we have is the present in order to dictate our future.