• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question for everyone

Frank Goad

How many people on here has prayed for jesus to enter their lucid dreams?And how did you know it was jesus?I ask this question because i want to pray jesus into my dreams.But i want to know it's jesus and not part of my dream.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
How many people on here has prayed for jesus to enter their lucid dreams?And how did you know it was jesus?I ask this question because i want to pray jesus into my dreams.But i want to know it's jesus and not part of my dream.
I never have but if you ask God to enter your dreams and He does I'm sure He'll make it known it was Him

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Jesus Christ/God/The Holy Ghost can enter your dream. On the other hand our most lucid dreams are still uncertain as to their telling us reality.

What we do know is that when we've had a dream God could have interfered with it if He wanted to. If there's something you think God could have stopped, maybe you should think that God allowed that dream. If you think it came from God, God is not fighting your opinion.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member

Since jesus is spirit, it may be the same as those in grief dream of their loved ones recently passed. If you have a strong connection with jesus, he'd probably appear as reality regardless if he takes physical form as proof or proof of his existence through spiritual presence.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

I kind of doubt you'd be able to know the difference. Right? I mean you have in your dreams I presume other apparently conscious entities going about doing whatever they do independent of your thoughts/control. Any Jesus could as likely be another one of these characters created by your subconscious mind created by conscious and unconscious ideas of what Jesus should be like existing in your dream apparently, as far as you are concern, independent of your own identity in the dream.

While I'm sure many will claim to be able to tell the difference, probably not. One's subconscious mind is really that good at creating a character for you to interact with.

12jtartar

Premium Member

Frank Goad,
If you pray, and get someone who says he is Jesus, he is a lier, and all liers will be destroyed, Psalms 5:6.
The Bible says that God, whose Personal name is Jehovah, is the hearer of prayer, Psalms 65:2, the only one, it seems.
We should only pray to God, sense He forgives our sin, Psalms 86:5. Jesus said to only do Sacred things to God, Matthew 4:10, and Angels told John to worship God, Revelation 19:10, 22:9.
Since God is the hearer of prayer and is ready to forgive sins, it seems that only Him should we pray to!!!

Earthling

David Henson

I can't help but wonder what would be the appeal? It's like, no . . . I wouldn't want Jesus in my dreams, but I might like to see him playing the part of Peter Pan in a play or movie.