• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question for Christians.

In order for Prophecy at (Psalm 34:20) to be fulfilled, which method of death is accurate and true?

• Total voters

DennisTate

I wonder if Mr. Don Brubaker can be gotten a copy of this poll?

Although I am a Christian I am not at all sure of the answer although my old church was adamant that it could not possibly have been a cross????

Don Brubaker's Near-Death Experience

...."The answer surfaced from my own thoughts. This is a test. Again, Christ speaks: "Don, do you want to stay or go back?"

"I want to go back," I answered immediately, knowing I made the right choice.

Jesus smiles.

"You have chosen well. Go. I am with you," Jesus says gently.

Everything changes again, as if someone has turned a page in a book. I see myself in the midst of a huge crowd. It's not a modern crowd. They are dressed in the clothes of Bible times. I look down at myself. So am I!

The crowd seems to be jeering at me. Why? Then I see more: I help a man, someone who has been brutally whipped and abused. The crowd is upset because I am offering assistance. But the beaten man has eyes that burn with love and compassion.

How could anyone want to hurt this man? I lift the man off of the dusty road to his feet.

The man turns, and from somewhere he lifts a huge wooden cross to his back. The man begins moving toward a hill. The hill is called Golgotha. With each new moment, I realize more and more clearly what I am seeing.

These people are going to crucify Christ.

I follow, stunned, I watch in horror as Jesus is nailed to the cross, the spikes pounded through his wrists and the sensitive insteps of his feet. I watch helpless as the cross is propped up and dropped into position with an ugly thud. I cover my face with my hands.
If only others could see what I've seen. The world would get on its knees ... The world would be at peace.

(Don Brubaker's near-death experience ends here)

"You grow to heaven. You don't go to heaven." - Edgar Cayce

Bro Rando

Two thousand years ago his own priests would slap him in the face. Today, it hasn't changed

jesus-christ-the-lord1.jpg