• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question for Anti-Trump Democrats

Audie

Veteran Member
OK. And...what?

Meanwhile, families are forced to go bankrupt because of medical bills due to an unexpected illness or injury.

We see a lot of what is or is taken to be incompetency
from every president, I suppose.

And they are all very constrained by circumstances,
many actions would be the same regardless of who
was president.

And as unable to fix problems as the last one.
Johnson was going to fix poverty, Nixon replaced
him and was gonna end the Vietnam war.
Wasnt that how it went?

Afghanistan was a terrible Neocon
mistake, but Obama kept it going.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Obviously. No one intentionally eats a **** sandwich (unless they mistook it for something else) and in fact would rather avoid doing so. But if they had to, they would eat as little as possible. Is this not logic?

Well, it seems you are the expert on this subject so I bow to your experience.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
We see a lot of what is or is taken to be incompetency
from every president, I suppose.

And they are all very constrained by circumstances,
many actions would be the same regardless of who
was president.

And as unable to fix problems as the last one.
Johnson was going to fix poverty, Nixon replaced
him and was gonna end the Vietnam war.
Wasnt that how it went?

Afghanistan was a terrible Neocon
mistake, but Obama kept it going.
Nixon actually did end both the war & the draft.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
U.S. Unemployment Rate Drops To 3.7 Percent, Lowest In Nearly 50 Years : NPR

Pssst: Crime May Be Near an All-Time Low - Bloomberg

Stock market today: S&P 500 posts best January since 1987, climbs 7.9% - CBS News

Screen-Shot-2019-01-22-at-6.01.32-AM-770x439_c.png

Beat me to it. Not to mention the lowest unemployment rate for women and minorities in the history of keeping these records.

As a British citizen; you as a country would gain much more respect.. USA has gone down in respect massively since Trump became President.

Most Americans could hardly give a small order of fish and chips as to what the world thinks of the US. The beauty of being an American is that I don't really care what the rest of the world thinks.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Most Americans could hardly give a small order of fish and chips as to what the world thinks of the US. The beauty of being an American is that I don't really care what the rest of the world thinks.
I know, and that's very sad.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I know, and that's very sad.

Maybe for you. I, like everyone else I know or have known, have never lost a minute's sleep over this. Who respects your country? With your seesaw politics over this Brexit thingy, you seem to have become the butt of many jokes.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Didn't really end the draft, but he did make it non-binding (of course, after it was too late to matter to me).
Well, it still exists in that cisgender males must register, or face financial penalties.
But they stopped drafting us....just in the nick of time for me.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Well, it seems you are the expert on this subject so I bow to your experience.

The analogy basically regards "voting for the lesser evil". If you and others believe that something so simple and basic requires a level of expertise then that would help explain how a bumbling buffoon like Trump got into power.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Maybe for you. I, like everyone else I know or have known, have never lost a minute's sleep over this. Who respects your country? With your seesaw politics over this Brexit thingy, you seem to have become the butt of many jokes.
Oh yeah, Brexit is a disaster. Trump and Brexit are from the same source.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Plenty if one doesn't wear partisan blinders. Maybe use Google to verify.

Any proof that Donald Trump is directly responsible for the slight increase in hate crimes in the U.S.?

Are you going to attribute the rise in reported hate crimes to Trump supporters specifically?

Of prosecuted hate crimes in 2016 ~ %50 were whites while whites make up ~ %72 of the population, this means that the other ~%50 is being committed by ~%28 of non- white population which means that non whites are committing hate crimes at a disproportionate rate.

Is Trump making minorities commit more hate crime?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
So the way to "make America great again" is to turn it into a pitiful joke that nobody takes seriously?

Audie

Veteran Member

And really why should they? I doubt Botswana or
Spain or or or cares either.

The USA has been dealt the winning hand,
geopolitically. Best possible geographic
position, enormous resources-

The USA is going to be the dominant power
into the indefinite future, It is America's show,
not that of the European Uniion, or China, or
Russia.

Canada resents the overwhelming power of the
USA, and how they are pretty much ignored.

What might the USA actually do differently,
if it were somehow decided that it did matter
a whole lot what other countries think?

Stanyon

WWMRD?
As a British citizen; you as a country would gain much more respect.. USA has gone down in respect massively since Trump became President.

Who cares? The U.K. can't even figure out Brexit plus it was about the same as with Bush. Funny thing is that of the western European nations the U.K. seems to be warming up to him the most.

PG_2018.10.1_U.S.-Image_0-5.png

Audie

Veteran Member
Any proof that Donald Trump is directly responsible for the slight increase in hate crimes in the U.S.?

Are you going to attribute the rise in reported hate crimes to Trump supporters specifically?

Of prosecuted hate crimes in 2016 ~ %50 were whites while whites make up ~ %72 of the population, this means that the other ~%50 is being committed by ~%28 of non- white population which means that non whites are committing hate crimes at a disproportionate rate.

Is Trump making minorities commit more hate crime?

In college, someone wrote "Chink" on my dorm
door. In todays world, that would be reportable
as a hate crime.

Get it in the FBI data base.

If you could get a meter and hold it up to people
to test them for racism, get a numerical rating,
I do not think that the "white " people would
win the "most racist" contest. Not by far.