• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question for "anti-maskers".

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
One protester took the megaphone to tell Lutz and his neighbors, “The vaccine is coming with a chip,” and that, “I am not a conspiracy theorist. I’m a realist.”

This is so TRUE! But it is so small that not even the highest power microscope would EVER find it. :rolleyes:

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
The guy said: "Nobody has the authority over anybody else.” He said he couldn’t answer how mandates to wear a mask differ from mandates to wear a seat belt, but repeated that “nobody has authority.” He said whether it’s driving without a license, driving without a seat belt or shopping without a mask, people should have a personal choice.

I like it. It's like shooting guns -- you are allowed to. If you weren't aiming at anyone, then if somebody just happens to be in your line of fire, well, that's no fault of yours, is it? It's their own lookout!

Colossal ignorance. Brainless to the point of there shouldn't be enough neurons ticking to keep his heart beating!!

Last edited: