• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question for all the ghost hunters on here.

Frank Goad

Have you ever meet a human ghost that didn't want to cross over because they thought God would send them to hell if they did?:)

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
Have you ever meet a human ghost that didn't want to cross over because they thought God would send them to hell if they did?:)

Yes, I've met and spoken with human spirits who were hesitant to cross over because they were afraid of what would happen to them if they crossed over into the spirit world. I've also met and spoken with human spirits who were very confused because they weren't in heaven yet, despite being repeatedly assured and genuinely believing they would when they died. These poor, misguided spirits sincerely believed that when they died, they would go straight to heaven to be with God and Jesus, because that's what they had been taught as Christians while they were alive. Unfortunately, this misleading teaching left these human spirits afraid and confused—and earthbound, in other words, stuck in the physical world and unable to cross over. These spirits will usually stay at the place of their death or grave, or sometimes in a place that was familiar to them, such as their home. I've been asked, "Where is God?" or "Where is Jesus?" and "Why am I not in heaven yet?" or have been told, "The children aren't in heaven yet!" by human spirits like these, either directly as a psychic medium or through a ghost box, during a paranormal investigation of a location that is either haunted or not.