• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question for all religions on here

danieldemol

Premium Member
Does anybody on here believe in Incubus?I am not sure.
Not a shred of belief in Incubus in me, but what a way to avert the suspicion of unwanted pregnancy due to affair - “I didn’t have an affair, incubus did it to me while I was sleeping”

David T

Premium Member
Never heard of this incubus? Please explain..obviously a total myth that doest exist .
billcosby.jpg

Attachments

• 220px-2011_Bill_Cosby.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 0

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Certainly, a rapist who subdues victims with substances could be described as a demon.

That's getting very close to the definition without needing to wander in to superstition.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
What do you mean by "believe in?" There is nothing that I would label as "not real." But there are many, many things that are simply not a meaningful part of my life. Incubi are certainly on that list, or at least not as conventionally understood. More than that... is not something I'm going to get into on a public forum. Sorry.

whirlingmerc

What do you mean by "believe in?" There is nothing that I would label as "not real." But there are many, many things that are simply not a meaningful part of my life. Incubi are certainly on that list, or at least not as conventionally understood. More than that... is not something I'm going to get into on a public forum. Sorry.

Not all faith saves, saving faith as portrayed in Hebrews 11 was accompanied by action working out that faith as a fruit. No mere assent to syllogisms about God. 'Noah inherited of the righteousness by faith' by as he persevered building his ark so says Hebrews 11

The Super Epic Psalms - How the Longest Psalms Point to Jesus

Or as James says, the half brother of Jesus, even the demons believe and tremble

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Not all faith saves, saving faith as portrayed in Hebrews 11 was accompanied by action working out that faith as a fruit. No mere assent to syllogisms about God. 'Noah inherited of the righteousness by faith' by as he persevered building his ark so says Hebrews 11

The Super Epic Psalms - How the Longest Psalms Point to Jesus

Or as James says, the half brother of Jesus, even the demons believe and tremble

I'm sorry, what? How does this have anything to do with what I just said?