• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question for all of the ghost hunters on here.

Frank Goad

Question for all of the ghost hunters on here.Are you afraid that one day a poltergeist might do something bad to you?:)

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
Why no replies?Is all the ghost hunters just not on the board at this time?:)

Hello, Frank. I had planned to respond to your post this morning, but I was pressed for time. I'm currently participating in a 48-hour paranormal investigation at the Crescent Hotel in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. I took a short break from my personal investigation of the hotel to rest and respond to your post. I only have a few minutes before I have to resume my investigation. I don't know if I'll have the time to adequately reply to your OP this weekend. It may be late Sunday evening or even Monday before I have the time to respond. I just wanted to let you know that I did see your thread, and I'm planning to reply when I have sufficient time. Talk to you later, Frank.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
Question for all of the ghost hunters on here.Are you afraid that one day a poltergeist might do something bad to you?:)

No, I am not. I'm not afraid because I have no reason to be. I've never been harmed by a spirit because I don't antagonize and anger them. I respect the spirits, and they are usually respectful and responsive in return. Remember what I said before: Poltergeist activity isn't always caused by a human spirit or other entity. An extremely stressed living person can also be the source of poltergeist activity.