• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

question for all jws

Frank Goad

Is there anything that God could show you?Or make you experience?That would make you believe that the spirit survives the death of the body?

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Is there anything that God could show you?Or make you experience?That would make you believe that the spirit survives the death of the body?
Huh?
One's spirit is a neuter "IT" according to Ecclesiastes 12:7 B
An "IT" is Not a body part or something living that survives.
Just as a foreclosed house (it) does Not move or go anywhere but simply it is returned to the hands of the owner.
So, one's spirit "IT" returns to God in the sense that any future prospect of ever living again (resurrection) is now in God's safe hands. -Acts of the Apostles 24:15

Frank Goad

Huh?
Just as a foreclosed house (it) does Not move or go anywhere but simply it is returned to the hands of the owner.
So, one's spirit "IT" returns to God in the sense that any future prospect of ever living again (resurrection) is now in God's safe hands. -Acts of the Apostles 24:15

What do you think of: Job 20:8 and Psalms 90:10?

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
What do you think of: Job 20:8 and Psalms 90:10?
What do you think of Job 20:7 ' he will perish ' ( perish does Not mean living in another realm of existence ) so fly away as a dream, just shows quickly.
What do you think of Psalms 89:48 _____________
No one can resurrect oneself or another, that is why God sent Jesus to Earth to undo all the damage sinners Satan and Adam brought upon humanity.

Frank Goad

Huh?

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
My Guru told me, I believe Him.
Few times I went out of my body, so now I know.

We are not the body, mind, emotions. We are spirit. As long as you believe you are the body, you believe you die when body dies. As simple as that.