• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question for all christians on here

Frank Goad

What is the thing that got you finally believing in jesus and wanting him to be your savior?For me.I was raised christian(so it kinda rubbed off on me.And made me want to be christian and to pray jesus to be my savior.).And was baptized methodist.

Last edited:

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
What is the thing that got you finally believing in jesus and wanting him to be your savior?For me.I was raised christian(so it kinda rubbed off on me.And made me want to be christian and to pray jesus to be my savior.).And was baptized methodist.
At my father's viewing at the funeral home I began thinking that Jesus promised a criminal paradise.
Since my father simply suddenly died and was Not put to death as a criminal, then there was also hope for my father.
Since God took care of Jesus resurrecting Jesus to everlasting life I liked the resurrection idea.
I saw inside of myself that the desire to live was so much stronger than any wish to ever die.
So, it seemed to me that God wanted Jesus to live and that Jesus also wants us to live because he gave his life for us.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
I'm not really sure... just heard the message, believed and said to myself "It certainly won't hurt me by confessing Jesus as Lord"... but then.. transformation.

Along with "Either the Bible is true or its false, I will believe it's true and I'll test the sucker" and "My life is going from bad to worse, I might as well try something different"

Last edited: