• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question about the false prophet and the antichrist

ecco

Veteran Member
Ah, so it's nothing more than baseless rumor mongering and conspiracy theororism.

Yep, no worries ... just take your meds and listen to what your overlords loving caring MSM tell you to think.

You didn't need to cross out "overlords". Why even bother to water down your ingrained views of the world.

Or were you concerned that the overlords might be tracking this forum?

74x12

You didn't need to cross out "overlords". Why even bother to water down your ingrained views of the world.

Or were you concerned that the overlords might be tracking this forum?
Yes I was cynical and sarcastic. But don't take it personal. It's just because I've seen the same reaction over and over. No I'm not mad at you.

Look, just wait and see what happens. I think it most likely that they want to have artificial intelligence run countries and eventually the whole world. Think of governance of third world countries that eliminates corruption. No more bribes etc. So let's see what happens. I think it very possible that we're on the cusp of a new era. Just think how much things have changed in the last couple of decades due to smartphones. Now think of the next couple of decades and how hard they're working to advance artificial intelligence. Everyone will think it's great; except people like me. Maybe you should invest in AI research/development companies. Thinking about doing that myself although it's cynical of me. But I can't stop it from happening.

They're doing everything by steps. First they give us all smartphones now they want to digitize our economy so they introduce social distancing and a pandemic. Stay home, shop online. Bank online. Go to school online. Do everything online.

Now think of the next steps they want to take. They will continue to digitize the world economy and there will be a one world online currency. They want driverless cars. They want AI running everything. Finally, they want to have one world government with artificial intelligence.

And no I don't care who monitors this forum.

As for my ingrained views of the world ... I had to unlearn everything I was told growing up and try to find out how the world really works. It's not easy because disinformation and propaganda are standard operating procedure.

Brian2

Veteran Member
The belief that Jesus Christ was an incarnate Son of God.

The OT does teach that the Messiah is the Son of God, the heir whom God has appointed firstborn and who is Divine.
The Jews may have/have had different views of those scriptures but Jesus and the rest of the NT make their meaning clear.
IOWs Jesus did not teach things which contradict the Tanakh unless you have other examples to offer.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
The OT does teach that the Messiah is the Son of God, the heir whom God has appointed firstborn and who is Divine.
The Jews may have/have had different views of those scriptures but Jesus and the rest of the NT make their meaning clear.
IOWs Jesus did not teach things which contradict the Tanakh unless you have other examples to offer.

The OT does not teach that the Messianic Son of God is an incarnate Son of God. In fact there are a number of Sons of God referenced in the Tanakh and more than one Messiah. The prophecies you refer to specifically refer to the return of the Messiah King of the Jews that will restore the Hebrew Kingdom.

Last edited:

Brian2

Veteran Member
The OT does not teach that the Messianic Son of God is an incarnate Son of God. In fact there are a number of Sons of God referenced in the Tanakh and more than one Messiah. The prophecies you refer to specifically refer to the return of the Messiah King of the Jews that will restore the Hebrew Kingdom.

The OT does teach that the Messiah is the Son of God however, which is plain. The OT does also teach the divinity of the Messiah which is more hidden.
But anyway, that Jesus is the incarnate Son of God is not a contradiction of the OT even if the Jews did not like the type of Son that Jesus saying He was. To them Jesus was saying He was equal to God, and of course that is what He was doing,,,,,,,,,,,but it does not contradict the OT.

Clara Tea

The bible says that there are may antiChrists. There are also more than one dragon. One spoke like a dragon and was cast out of heaven by the dragon into the bottomless pit of hell, and later was referred to as a dragon. Yet, the real dragon is was identified as Satan. The dragon of the smoky bottomless pit of hell then escaped hell and was born into a human who became the leader of the most powerful nation in the world, then he attacked Babylon (capital of Iraq, but the whole nation in biblical times was referred to as Babylon). Revelation 17:18 says that the most powerful nation in the world attacked Babylon and corrupted it. Revelation also says that this most powerful nation is well known for sexual misconduct (maybe referring to the sex affair between President George Bush and Brit Jennifer Fitzgerald, who Bush hired as a secretary to hire top secret US issues (a national security threat?)). Revelation 17:18 says that this "most powerful nation" is called the Whore of Babylon because it occupies and corrupts Babylon. So, the Dragon of Revelation is not Satan, but one who spoke like Satan who had been cast into hell then got out to rule the most powerful nation in the world and attack Iraq, along with his son, the Beast, whom the bible claims was born of the mouth of the Dragon (I don't understand the sexual issues of the bible in this instance). For sure, the dragon that attacked Iraq used deception to convince an entire nation of scared people (scared to terrorist attacks) Satan uses deception, too. Satan pretends that he is fighting evil, though he is actually evil, himself. Revelation 15 says that we now have COVID (and expect another 6 plagues) because Iraq was attacked, and eventually God will kill all life on planet Eart.

Pipiripi

End Times Prophecy.
The antichrist is a leader of a big church. This church is a church that has United with politics. This church is against all true Christians that keep the Saturday Sabbath. This church his head leader has declared Jesus and the Bible is a liar. Go on YouTube and see for yourself. This church have a song that is worship satan calling Jesus Son of Satan. All the what is written in Daniel and Revelation like the little horn with a man face that blaspheme God in Daniel. And Revelation 13 and 17. Revelation 18:4 God is calling His people to come out of Her. But the churches has closed their ear and now are uniting with her. That is why her symbolic name is the mother whore with her daughters whore. She is sitting upon the beast with a golden cup in here hand. Look which church is in purple and scarlet with an golden cup in his hand.

Pipiripi

End Times Prophecy.
The antichrist is a big church leader.
This us their plan.
One World Order and One Religion. This church has killed more people than any war in the world.

exchemist

Veteran Member
The antichrist is a leader of a big church. This church is a church that has United with politics. This church is against all true Christians that keep the Saturday Sabbath. This church his head leader has declared Jesus and the Bible is a liar. Go on YouTube and see for yourself. This church have a song that is worship satan calling Jesus Son of Satan. All the what is written in Daniel and Revelation like the little horn with a man face that blaspheme God in Daniel. And Revelation 13 and 17. Revelation 18:4 God is calling His people to come out of Her. But the churches has closed their ear and now are uniting with her. That is why her symbolic name is the mother whore with her daughters whore. She is sitting upon the beast with a golden cup in here hand. Look which church is in purple and scarlet with an golden cup in his hand.
This is fascinating. What is the name of the song?