• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question about the alter and sin.

Frank Goad

Do you know of any people who have gone up to the alter and prayed for God and Jesus to forgiven them of thire witchcraft and psychic power development and child rape out loud?:)

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
Do you know of any people who have gone up to the alter and prayed for God and Jesus to forgiven them of thire witchcraft and psychic power development and child rape out loud?:)
In the church I attended in my youth, sins were told to a priest in a confessional and an an act of contrition was given by the priest for absolution.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Since when has being psychic been a sin? (And, no, I don't actually believe in psychic powers.)

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/they/it/neopronouns
@Frank Goad
Are you ok? Genuinely. Like what have you been reading to make you think child rape is required for witchcraft? Some satanic panic stuff?
Im a witch. i work in a daycare. But I'd never rape a child Frank. The very idea makes me sick to my stomach. Im considering putting you on ignore for even equating the two. Like holy crap.

Frank Goad

Im a witch. i work in a daycare. But I'd never rape a child Frank. The very idea makes me sick to my stomach. Im considering putting you on ignore for even equating the two. Like holy crap.
Sorry if i got you upet.You can ignore me if you want.:(

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/they/it/neopronouns
Sorry if i got you upet.You can ignore me if you want.:(
I might i might not.

It's just I don't get what makes you equate the two unless you reading into satanic panic propaganda. Most witches are big on consent. Very big on it. And would never hurt a child in that way.

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member

I’ve never known anyone with that experience.

Let me tell you a story about a public confession of sin. Years ago when I was a member of a Lutheran congregation, the pastor told us about this one time when he visited a non-denominational (I think it was) church as a college student. During the service, the minister of that church stood before his congregation and announced that he had sinned. As they leaned in to hear the juicy details, he confessed with tears in his eyes that when he had worked at a paint shop, he was overcharging customers for paint. That was it. After my former pastor told us that story, he said that it was unbelievable to him that that minister had only one sin to confess. He said something like, ‘That minister was married and had children. How did he never sin?’