• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question about Pie

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Beef, bacon and cheese
Wagyu beef pie
Steak
Chicken

But it’s got to have gravy and mash

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Jesus! What the hell is that?:eek:

Some sort of Devil's quiche, by the look of it.

LOL! Bingo! Well the word "devil" is not used but it is often described as a pizza quiche. I have had some. A good restaurant will make an amazing Chicago style pizza. I was in Minneapolis, but Chicago was close enough for the pizza to migrate. The name of the pizza restaurant? My pi.

exchemist

Veteran Member
LOL! Bingo! Well the word "devil" is not used but it is often described as a pizza quiche. I have had some. A good restaurant will make an amazing Chicago style pizza. I was in Minneapolis, but Chicago was close enough for the pizza to migrate. The name of the pizza restaurant? My pi.
A pizza is not a "pie"! Neapolitans would be appalled. But OK, now I understand: it's a sort of Chicago perversion of a pizza. :p

Thanks for the clarification.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
A pizza is not a "pie"! Neapolitans would be appalled. But OK, now I understand: it's a sort of Chicago perversion of a pizza. :p

Thanks for the clarification.
It is a very flat pi.:p

Definitely not a sphere, but still round.

When the Moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's amore!

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Yeah OK, it's not 4/3 π r³, but it's still far more π r² h than π r², like a real pizza;).

Is Denise Milani a real woman? I don't think that she is even "enhanced". Don't be jealous of the well develop "h" of the Chicago style pizza.

Denise Milani, no nudity, but just in case:

r2nx9z_large.png

exchemist

Veteran Member
Thems fightin words buddy:mad::mad::mad:

I find Denise to be one of the great wonders of nature. Though one does have to perform one sacrilegious act with a Chicago style pizza. It must be eaten with a fork and knife.
I have never gone in for women with big busts, except one or twice when they came as part of the deal. For me, hips are chiefly what make a woman womanly. That's why I like Mediterranean things...like proper pizza, I mean....

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I have never gone in for women with big busts, except one or twice when they came as part of the deal. For me, hips are chiefly what make a woman womanly. That's why I like Mediterranean things...like proper pizza, I mean....

Hmm, for some reason it is hard to find a good hips shot of Denise. And though her name is Milani she is actually Czech by birth. She does seem to have more of the "boy butt". I guess there was only so much material to go around. No nudity, but definitely needs a spoiler:

And for a spoiler shortcut. If you put in the start of a spoiler and do not add anything that you want people to definitely see after it there is no need to add the closing one. It is automatically added. But everything after the spoiler opener is not going to be seen without clicking. Also Denise does not do nudes. She marketed herself with just the tease.