• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question about jw sites I could go to to help me with my paranormal questions.

Frank Goad

A JW site?
Any JW site that's not connected to jw.org, is not a JW site. It's not officially a JW site.
So how would you know if you are talking to a JW on that site, or Satan himself?
t1414.gif

Does anybody on here know of any good jehovah's witness sites that are on facebook?:)

nPeace

Veteran Member
Does anybody on here know of any good jehovah's witness sites that are on facebook?:)
There are none.
If anyone says they are, they are not providing you with facts, but untruths.

@Frank Goad facebook is a social media website, where people go to hangout with friends, promote businesses, or other things of that sort.

Last edited:

nPeace

Veteran Member
@Frank Goad isn't there a paranormal forum on RF, where you might find people with your desires?
You know the saying 'Birds of a feather...".
Since JWs are not your kind of bird, shouldn't you spread your wings in another direction, where you want to fit in?

Frank Goad

@Frank Goad isn't there a paranormal forum on RF, where you might find people with your desires?
You know the saying 'Birds of a feather...".
Since JWs are not your kind of bird, shouldn't you spread your wings in another direction, where you want to fit in?

Thanks for the advice.:)

Frank Goad

I think because it's a paranormal board.They can answers my questions about God and all the paranormal stuff about the bible better.:)

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I read that.
Tell me something though. Let's say just supposing there were aliens that had advanced abilities to tap into the brain, and affect it, but humans had no such abilities.
I don't know if you ever watched V, but how would you know when something was neurological from alien manipulated?

I'll shorten the answer a bit since I was very shocked and confused how this question came up.

Neurologist do tests, scans, and consult multiple people while assessing symptoms to come to conclusions that it is neurological and/or psychological related.

I wouldn't know how neurological symptoms and causes would lead doctors to conclude its anything alien related. That sounds like religious stereotype. I mentioned people thought I had the holy spirit in me because I had a seizure.

It could have been the holy spirit... alien... so have you (if you like), but I am not sure why would any person(s) outside of religious would think that given what we know about medical science today as opposed to before the common era.

Clara Tea

Why must God grant everything you want? How is that good.
What did John say?
(1 John 5:14) . . .no matter what we ask according to his will, he hears us.

Would God answer our prayer to sleep with someone's married mate, just because we ask him? No Frank.
Our prayers must be according to God's will. Only then will he hear us, and grant it... or even better.

The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are not in accordance with God's will. God said "turn the other cheek" "thou shalt not kill" and Revelation is about not attacking Babylon, Iraq or face God's wrath.

Yet, we have wars, though God forbade them.

Clara Tea

I'll shorten the answer a bit since I was very shocked and confused how this question came up.

Neurologist do tests, scans, and consult multiple people while assessing symptoms to come to conclusions that it is neurological and/or psychological related.

I wouldn't know how neurological symptoms and causes would lead doctors to conclude its anything alien related. That sounds like religious stereotype. I mentioned people thought I had the holy spirit in me because I had a seizure.

It could have been the holy spirit... alien... so have you (if you like), but I am not sure why would any person(s) outside of religious would think that given what we know about medical science today as opposed to before the common era.

Jessica Utts proved ESP.