• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question about jesus

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
Enoch, as I am sure you will know, was the only exception of all mankind, who is recorded in the word of God, as having been taken to the very throne of Godhead, see Genesis 5: 23; and in Hebrew 11: 5; you will see that he was translated in order that he should never experience death. To translate something, you change it from one form to another. Is there a greater man recorded in the Bible than Enoch?

Elijah was also taken to heaven without experience death, but it was Enoch who was ANOINTED as the heir to the throne of Godhead

The Books of Enoch, from which Jesus and his apostles taught, were held in great reverence by many of the church fathers, including Irenaeus, Origen and Tertullian, and cherished by the early christians up until the 4th century, when under the ban of such dogmatic religious authorities of the Church of Emperor Constantine, as Jerome, Hilary and Augustine, the words of righteous Enoch, finally passed out of circulation and were thought to be lost for millennia.

The stone that the builders of the Christian church rejected, has turned out to be the most important stone of all.

The oldest COPIES of the Book of Enoch, dating from the third century BCE, were discovered among the Dead Sea Scrolls

Among the Dead Sea Scrolls were a number of manuscripts of the Apocrypha and Pseudepigrapha, including ten manuscripts of the Book of Enoch in the original Aramaic (until then copies were extant only in an Ethiopic translation of a Greek translation of a Semitic original), which were vital to answering many questions about its origins. Dating of the manuscripts by their script shows that certain parts of Enoch are at least as old as the third century BCE.

I believe, and will later reveal, that there is ample evidence to support the belief that the original Books of Enoch, the latest COPIES of which were discovered among the Dead Sea scrolls, date back much earlier than the 5th century, and that the originals were taken from Egypt, the land of first born, by Moses.

Genesis 5: 23; Enoch was 365 and had spent his life in fellowship with God when he disappeared because God had Taken him.

Hebrews 11: 5; "By faith Enoch was Translated (To change from one form to another) so that he should not experience death; and he was not found, because God had Translated him.

Enoch, the most important man in the OT and the NT, and yet he has been rejected by both the Jewish church and the Roman church of Emperor Constantine.

Moses, who was the adopted grandson of Pharaoh and who would have been afforded the best education in the country, may have been initiated into the circle of the guardians of the sacred secrets.

Moses took the bread or the sacred teachings of Egypt [The land of First Born] and removed the yeast and gave to the children of Israel the regulations, rules and laws, that the Israelites were to keep for all time. --------- In one of the religious regulations established by Moses, Aaron would place his hand upon the head of a scapegoat, symbolically transferring the sins of Israel to the goat, which was then sent out into the wilderness to Azazel. What or who, is this Azazel?

In the margins of the Good News Catholic Study Bible, Leviticus 16: concerning “Azazel” it is written by the Catholic authors of the GNB; ‘AZAZEL’ “The meaning of this Hebrew word is unknown: it may be the name of a desert demon.” ‘Azazel’ see Leviticus16: 8.

The Orthodox religious organisations are ignorant as to who Azazel is, because they have rejected the books of Enoch.

Concerning Azazel, one of the Sons of God who descended as Observers, or Watchers as Enoch calls them, we read in the Book of Enoch the prophet, chapter 9 to chapter 10; “And Michael said to the heavenly Lord, "Seest what Azazel hath done, who hath taught all unrighteousness on earth and has revealed the eternal secrets which were preserved in heaven, which men were striving to learn. And Semjaza, to whom you have given authority to bear rule over his associates (The other 199 sons of God) and they have gone to the daughters of men upon the earth and have slept with them and revealed to them all kinds of sin etc.

Semjaza, the leader of the observers, taught enchantments, and root cutting, among other sons of God who revealed to the women all kinds of sin, were Armaros, who taught the resolving of enchantments, Baralqual taught astrology, Kokabel the constellations, Ezeqeel the knowledge of the clouds, Araqiel the signs of the earth, Shamsiel the signs of the sun, and Sariel the course of the moon, etc.

But Azazel taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all colouring tintures etc.

Tubal-Cain, was from an age of man prior to Seth, who is the first in the line of descendants from Adam according to the genealogy recorded in Genesis 5: and Tubal-Cain had been an instructor of every artificer in brass and iron, which knowledge was stored in heaven when that age came to its end)

The Lord, through his only begotten prophet Enoch, then passed judgment on the angels who had forsaken their own original habitat and came down and defiled themselves with the daughters of men, saying to them; “You have been in heaven, but all the mysteries had not yet been revealed to you, and you knew only worthless ones, and these in the hardness of your hearts you have made known to the women, and through these mysteries women and men work much evil on earth.”

They were then to be bound and cast into the valley of the earth until seventy generations had passed, (Jesus was seventy generations from Enoch, see Luke 3: 23-38) but Azazel was punished separate from the others, See the Book of Enoch the Prophet 10: 4-9; “And again the Lord said to Raphael: Bind Azazel hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening 5) in the desert, which is in Dudael, and cast him therein. And place upon him rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him abide there for ever, and cover his face that he may 6,7) not see light. And on the day of the great judgement he shall be cast into the fire. And heal the earth which the angels have corrupted, and proclaim the healing of the earth, that they may heal the plague, and that all the children of men may not perish through all the secret things that the 8) Watchers have disclosed and have taught their sons. And the whole earth has been corrupted 9) through the works that were taught by Azazel: to him ascribe all sin. "TO HIM (AZAZEL) ASCRIBE ALL SIN."

It was from the records of Enoch, that Moses received the regulations, rules and laws, of the new religion, which included the religious regulation where Aaron would place his hand upon the head of a scapegoat, symbolically transferring the sins of Israel to the goat, which was then sent out into the wilderness to Azazel, the Son of God to whom all sin is to be ascribed.

The fact that Jude the half brother to Jesus was allowed in the biblical cannon to quote verbatim from the words of righteous Enoch as the word of God, then we also have been given the right to see, and quote from his words, as the word of God.

But please feel free to reject the anointed one who was in the valley of man for three days (Three periods of one thousand years) before being reborn on earth as the man Jesus, over whom death had no power.
I have no idea what you are talking about. Meantime, I prefer reading the Bible and examining the scriptures.

YoursTrue

It is richly rewarding. Since you express sound Bible teaching, do you mind telling me who were your teachers?
:). The faithful and discreet slave. Jehovah and Jesus heard my prayer and sent some teachers, thank God.

YoursTrue

True. You only have to look at the change in lifestyle brought about by the disobedience in Eden. From being in paradise surroundings with every kind of delicious fruit imaginable there for the taking....to having to sweat it out, toiling hard for the soil to even produce enough grain to make bread. I can only imagine how much they must have lamented their decision. Their whole life was turned upside down and the children they had would never have known what life was like in the garden.

As it turned out, they got to complete only part of the mandate that God repeated to Noah. He told them to also..."Be fruitful and become many and fill the earth".....but this time there was no command to "subdue the earth". God knew that the turning of the whole earth into paradise conditions would have to wait until his Kingdom was ruling in the hands of his Christ, once all things had been accomplished to undo the damage Adam had done.

As for Matthew 7:21-23....I had never had that scripture brought to my attention before either. Once I realized that this was talking about those who claim Jesus as their Lord, I understood that not all who claim to be Christians really are. So what laws are these ones breaking? I was eager to find out.
I attended church, sang about Jesus in church, but never really knew the scriptures until Jehovah's Witnesses studied with me. For that, I am ever grateful.