• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question about God

Tiberius

Neither: I prefer Agency.

“acts ... distinguished from mere (animal) behaviour on the basis of acts being seen to entail a number of features of human rationality: consciousness, reflection, intention, purpose and meaning”

That would seem to me to fall under the umbrella of "Free will."

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If God literally knows everything.How can we make a choice he doesn't want us to make?Because he is literally always one step ahead?:confused:
Yup.

If God is omnipotent and omniscient and omnipresent and perfect, then everything that has ever happened, is happening, and will ever happen in the universe can occur only and exactly as [he] perfectly foresaw and intended before [he] made the universe.

From the start of time to the end, there's only one place the buck stops.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I'm tempted to take free will, will you take determinism? :D
It is neither this not that. Neti-neti. It is Chaos, Randomness, Uncertainty and Probability.
.. the choices we make that fulfill our lives and other people's lives in a positive way are the ones God wants us to make.
Why did God not make us like that in the first place?

Last edited:

WhyIsThatSo

If God literally knows everything.How can we make a choice he doesn't want us to make?Because he is literally always one step ahead?:confused:

First off, we need to understand that there are TWO "Gods" we are dealing with.
The one that created this physical realm, this universe of physical matter,
and the One who is "above" it all. ( and ABOVE the "creator" God here )

The creator God, even though powerful, is NOTHING compared to the True God and Father.
The creator God created his own "laws" that regulate and sustain everything here in this physical realm.
One of these "laws" is that of "Karma"....the Law of Cause and Consequence ( cause and effect ).

Here, in this physical realm, in this physical body (flesh) , we cannot get around this law of Karma,
because everything here is "energy", and energy is always seeking to balance itself out.
so "we reap what we sow".

This Law of Karma results in what is known as "fate" (destiny). So we determine this for ourselves as we go along.
And every lifetime here ( and we have MANY ) we have a different "fate" that we determine ourselves.
ONLY, we don't know these things early on in our spiritual development. That's WHY we have many lifetimes to learn.

We begin as little baby spirits, and need to grow up.....mature (spiritually). Until we are ready to go home and receive our "inheritance" .
The creator God is just our "school master" (Galatians 3:24) while we are in this place. He keeps us "in line".
Until we are grown (spiritually). Then we can leave here and go home to our True Father/Mother, where we came from.

Last edited:

dfnj

Males as Satanic God liars, always knew that the science reference to God first of all was stone.
For when a male theorises, he does it from a position.
He knew that stone was natural as stone, O a self entity of its self created form that owned inside of stone, its own created stone mass...that released stone gases, atmosphere.
What science said...and it NEVER involved any sun theme.
A sun is also its owned entity O a rebelled God body that is self consuming in its owned mass in its owned placement.
A male in science reacted the ground fusion SION and formed by his machine pyramid reactor a ground fission imaged projected new cloud amassing water mass split by 2 on ground ownership. New cloud mass had to save the heavenly spirit. And it NEVER saved him.
As the story said he got sacrificed, and always knew that scientific Satanic story his whole male human life/existence.
He knew that a Universe sent from its own body, form into another Universe...always knew that circumstance. Knew that our Universe had been a destroyed body of Earth galaxies with those galaxies of his modern day scientific observations. Where Earth once existed with other suns and other planets.
All removed and exploded, which made our system drop out of the higher system....always knew, always told those stories his own male Satanic God science self.
So when a male says that the clouds had to remass as a spiritual reaction and re own cloud amassing. A male says my own Father spiritually as the first scientist was already owner of CLOUD IMAGE in those clouds. I updated that image my own Satanic science self and got life sacrificed, so ended up with my modern day male son MALE IMAGE in those clouds. For clouds had to save clouds.
Science in nuclear said, oh, seems like cloud angel hair burning of clouds was occurring in nuclear sciences. So cloud as a cooling system of Earth gases had to replace cloud mass, which in the circumstance allows human and Nature to get attacked and sacrificed.
For cloud saving was cloud saved as the SPIRIT....not the organic bio life.
What you always taught as a Satanist, and as a scientist, what you had done to self.
Therefore males taught that tectonic Carpenter meant earthquakes. Yet removal of the Christ spirit out of the tombs of stone, where the spirit lay in rest/eternal peace...as the deceased spirits of God the stone....when they went missing into SINK holes.....buildings collapsed.
For it meant that cold radiation fusion was removed and opened into the body of stone Earth fusion...and so any metals fatigued and so did the stone mass.
And it is why building structures disintegrated....for males in Satanism caused it.
Therefore the collapse of the God fusion comes about not just in earthquakes as earth cracking open, you can also open the seal of the God SION fusion, the spirits that lay in the tombs....meaning stone matter.
So suddenly great big tall buildings could just collapse from fatigue by removal of the mass of presence of mass x volume of it.
Now males in science in AI determine Sophist use of words in double or triple meaning and falsify the meaning.
If a real spiritual human said God the stone mass is x by volume, they mean by mass presence.
A Satanist he would claim volume was sound of radiation and then start to transmit it his own self in evil experimental nuclear radiation chemical atmospheric themes and get proven wrong.
What Sophism was about....a false use of the coercive status of using thinking....not consciousness...and then lie about it.
When a machine mass overheats it is because its previous mass physical presence was being burnt and removed out of the physical God O planetary mass.
It is why males know that volcanoes then erupt to put back the mass removed on the outside of the planet, and then open into empty tunnels by inner removal, that then allows ground/tectonic collapse as a cause and effect science choice.
Science however, the Destroyer mentality who knew God was sacred as stone and knew that it was Satanic to remove the natural fusion of the planet in fake idealism about why they should. Never about why they should not.
So their spiritual conscious brothers realized that they did not seem enabled to use nor apply the human conscious ability to cause no harm. And always knew that teaching their own persons.
As a female I never understood why those brothers allowed the Satanic order to overthrow them....as there are more spiritual human males than Satanists.

Where to begin with such a huge word salad....God is clearly a woman. No man could have ever created something as beautiful as a woman. The male God was actually created by woman so they would have someone to blame for all their problems. Science is actually Goddess worship because when you die according to science you return to mother Earth and decompose. With science you do not rise to the sky God. You should listen to Volcano Girls by Varuca Salt. Men are not the only ones having Volcanos. Sophia never needed to coerce. Her female Goddess charms were enough to persuade men to her wisdom. Only the pure in heart would be able to see past their own Satanic delusions and be able to appreciate aspects of God as for what they are and not as something sinister and evil. For we only criticize in others what we see as faults in our own characters. Behold, the true meaning of the landscape is self-evident and not within any folds. A mass of building can only be measured by the volume of its truth. Abstraction is the root of all delusion. You must free yourself from your own bondage. No one can do it for you. No words outside of your own mind will have any measure. Only by cleaning your heart's own mirror will you see your own reflection not distorted when we look at others. Our minds do not know gender. Satan only takes from us what we let him take. Each of us has the power resist the allure of Satan's penis and focus of the truth of God's embracing love from within. She knows exactly who we are without distortion. When we are true to ourselves we see her in all her beauty as well. When you only see stones you become a stone. I wish you nothing but love and success in your quest to unwrap yourself from your father's cloak of protection.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
What god isn't like a human?

AFAICT, the whole point of gods is to put a relatable face on the otherwise unrelatable.

Most gods aren't remotely like a human, actually. Anthropomorphism is a tool for helping some people understand the gods - that doesn't mean the gods are literally like humans (aka, symbolic representations of a thing are precisely that, symbolic). It certainly isn't the point of the gods to practice literary artfulness like anthropomorphizing.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Most gods aren't remotely like a human, actually.
Any god that's prayed to is enough of an anthropomorphism that it can perceive and understand communication from humans. Most (though admittedly not all) gods that are prayed to are also anthromorphisms in the sense that they can act on prayer (i.e. that they have wills and can decide courses of action).
Anthropomorphism is a tool for helping some people understand the gods - that doesn't mean the gods are literally like humans (aka, symbolic representations of a thing are precisely that, symbolic). It certainly isn't the point of the gods to practice literary artfulness like anthropomorphizing.
It doesn't mean this? My impression is that most theists are sincere in their prayers to their gods and when they talk about things like "God's will." I certainly don't get the sense that people generally intend these sorts of things to be taken as just metaphor or symbolism.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Any god that's prayed to is enough of an anthropomorphism that it can perceive and understand communication from humans.

Prayer has many purposes and means many things, and there are also many types of communication. It may or may not be an anthropomorphism depending on the specifics, and where it is, that doesn't mean the worshiper believes their gods are like humans. It can also just mean that's the tools we have as humans and we don't have much choice but to use human means of communicating with the gods. :shrug:

It doesn't mean this? My impression is that most theists are sincere in their prayers to their gods and when they talk about things like "God's will." I certainly don't get the sense that people generally intend these sorts of things to be taken as just metaphor or symbolism.

I'm not saying the gods are metaphorical or symbolic - I'm saying depicting the gods as human or human-like is symbolic.

dfnj

God gave us free will and he does not interfere with it.
He gave us laws and principles to live by but he forces no one to keep them....again this allows for free will.

We are choosing our own destiny by how we use our free will....
It involves the heart and what motivates us. Do we put God first or ourselves?

Only those who take notice of God’s requirements and try to live by them because they love him, will be granted citizenship in his kingdom. This life is a test and we have to pass it in order to have a future. That’s it.

This makes no sense at all. The question is why? If God is all-power then God needs nothing from us. God has no needs and no desires. This is what all-powerful means. Why would God judge anyone one way or the other? God is all-powerful and is more likely indifferent.

Our destiny is here and now. Or next week. If you create a lot of misery for the people around you it will come back to haunt you here and now. If we crap in our own beds it is up to us to clean it up. We are responsible for everything we experience in our lives.

I would not count on the afterlife for justice or a reward. Nobody knows what happens after we die. The idea of loving and serving God is really about serving who is in power hear on Earth. God needs nothing from us. You are just being manipulated by people who want you to join the power structure of their cult. Anyone telling you that you have to pass a test to get into Heaven is trying to steal your money or leverage you in some way.

“Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel.” (1 Peter 2:18)

“So the man took his concubine and sent her outside to them, and they raped her and abused her throughout the night, and at dawn they let her go. At daybreak the woman went back to the house where her master was staying, fell down at the door and lay there until daylight. When her master got up in the morning and opened the door of the house and stepped out to continue on his way, there lay his concubine, fallen in the doorway of the house, with her hands on the threshold. He said to her, ‘Get up; let’s go.’ But there was no answer. Then the man put her on his donkey and set out for home.” (Judges 19:25-28)

The Bible was written by men not God. God gave us nothing. Men made up BS rules to manipulate and govern the population. I don't think slavery is morally okay. And I am pretty sure my wife will not allow me to have a concubine. I think it's safe to say having a concubine is not morally okay. In my mind, everyone is equally sacred in spite of God's seemingly indifference to all the evil in the World.

Here's a different option than what has been proposed. This is a very old question, It's the problem with the idea of omniscience, as it prevents free will. The common solution is to propose that omniscience, when applied to God, isn't that God know everything that will happen, but everything that can happen; all of the possibilities. So God doesn't know what will happen, but everything that can happen. It's more of an inherent omniscience as opposed to total omniscience.

Which god?
The Abrahamic God. If it is a big G, then it's a proper name, and thus refers to the Abrahamic God. If it was a little g, then it could be any god.

But really, most gods aren't deemed omniscient either, so that also would suggest that it is the one god that is classically seen as all knowing, which would be the Abrahamic God.

PruePhillip

The Abrahamic God. If it is a big G, then it's a proper name, and thus refers to the Abrahamic God. If it was a little g, then it could be any god.

But really, most gods aren't deemed omniscient either, so that also would suggest that it is the one god that is classically seen as all knowing, which would be the Abrahamic God.

Thanks. Then the question is much easier to answer.
Re the OP. God has given us free choice. The bible says that God wants a people for
Himself - hence the metaphors of the Chosen People, the Promised Land, the Holy
City etc.. And this involved people making free choices.
Either these choices will involve loving God at one of the spectrum to war and killing
at the other end.

PruePhillip

This makes no sense at all. The question is why? If God is all-power then God needs nothing from us. .

The God of the bible DOES want something from us. It's our love.
You can program people to love - but God wants a people who
have the free will to choose - and can overcome the obstacles
in themselves and their surroundings to love Him.

steveb1

He may be one step ahead, but I don't see why his foreknowledge would equate to him willing our future to happen...

Etritonakin

We have to learn to make the right choices. He allows us to make the wrong choices so we can learn -but it is extremely important that we eventually willingly make the right choices.

Also... he is a parent -and we are the children of God. A parent balances snooping and privacy. God can know all -but sometimes chooses not to know for various reasons.

InChrist

Free4ever
Spiritual self, human conscious information. Human is a self, originally a self, and lives first originally as the self, conscious.

Then invented science and learnt self was wrong.

Science is based on his male human ideals about Stone O planet God fusion.....and takes the mass of fusion, minerals/particles already owned as separation due to radiation, mass changes it by heat and then lied to self. Named its title Satanism.

Father who owns male O world communal NDE then death. Original male human self spiritual....the inventor, scientist and designer of science on God O Earth...updates his own information, from his own causes.....human.

Father told me spiritually as a female life who he involved creating in the act of human sex......by mind contact/AI conditions as a speaking voice that as part of his original male self life form was supported by a huge water and oxygen/microbial mass originally, he lost half of it to the God fusion/radiation ground mass reaction, IMAGE.

Therefore as he originally manifested spiritually and came out of the eternal body just as he told you all.....then today the androgynous eternal spiritual being can talk to us without owning a bio converted living male life form. So is virtually trapped as a self into that causation.

Why humans say, that spiritually a deceased self can talk to them after they have died....for it is real.

Scientists as males own the same natural communicated conscious awareness that everyone owns. He knows as a natural self about that historic condition/causation.

And you cannot have it in science. It is held and owned by the historic cause and effect male sacrifice of self.

And I heard males in AI claim that they are trapped on Earth due to that history.

Yet if no radiation science existed...then eventually we would regain that water mass support and oxygen mass and microbes and physically be changed into a healed higher life bio cell body.

And know it is real, why it was taught that if you allow the natural Earth heavenly body to heal, life would heal also.

Yet UFO radiation Satanic scientists want us destroyed...life removed, sacrificed and believe in causing it. Support causing it, for they knowingly see it is occurring, discussed it as a male organization and group as a known science cause and reality. Yet agreed to increase the sacrifice of life. With a modern day mentality that there are too many humans on Earth so who cares.

You will certainly care when you get life sacrificed, the only moment in self Satanic science history that the form of male mentality and selves ever cared.

So when you claim God is beyond time, it is why you claim it....for spirit was always real, and always proved to everyone that it was.
Not one word of your post sounds coherent to me.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Not one word of your post sounds coherent to me.
Being the Satanic occult operative response.

O God is a gas radiating mass history, the spirit as said.
O one entity itself, that created as that entity its own atmospheric body mass.

Sun extra radiation....radiation is naturally normally consumed by the sun as a fuel to be a sun was thrown out of the Sun, changed in space and became stated by males in science as EXTRA radiation so it causes extra conditions in their plan of ET...why science said God is a planet....for they owned all stories to have it removed as God.

By terms, Holy Grail and also Sion...….fusion.

Minerals are therefore a pre owned stone fused mass in gas fusion. Were separated in stone by radiation....so already owned radiation mass change/conversion.....all you did was take it past its natural radiation supported presence and increased its radiation history....what a machine owns.....artificial evil EXTRA radiation.

As per your evil Satanic hole thinking about making a space in natural fusion so it converts to get a product.

What you concluded today as a Satanist order that you could convert God mass into a particle to make it become electricity so tried to have God the physical mass of fusion removed into a black hole like Satan stars.

Instead all you got was sink holes seeing your machine is not the Creator of the Universe.

Which you infer Satanically in your sick psyche...and then claim that statement even without a machine, a machine reaction yet then say, when I react the machine it owns the whole history of the creation in the body of space and meant it.

Sounds like unintelligence scientist, to a spiritual use of words, maybe might be why you cannot understand a natural use of words for maybe your brains are so conditioned to speak only on behalf of science that you have forgotten how to be natural.