• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question about God

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Free will versus determinism. Take your pick.

Neither: I prefer Agency.

“acts ... distinguished from mere (animal) behaviour on the basis of acts being seen to entail a number of features of human rationality: consciousness, reflection, intention, purpose and meaning”

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Neither: I prefer Agency.

“acts ... distinguished from mere (animal) behaviour on the basis of acts being seen to entail a number of features of human rationality: consciousness, reflection, intention, purpose and meaning”

Is that really how the dictionary still defines that term? Dang. They need to get with the times and update that to reflect contemporary research on non-human animal behavior, because they definitely have agency... haha.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
If God literally knows everything.How can we make a choice he doesn't want us to make?Because he is literally always one step ahead?:confused:

I think you're assuming that God "wants" to control our choices. What it God wants us to make our own choice?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm tempted to take free will, will you take determinism? :D
Sure. And I'll even quote the Bible (just for fun)

Jeremiah 15:2-3

"And it shall be that when they say to you, 'Where should we go?' then you are to tell them, 'Thus says the LORD: "Those destined for death, to death; And those destined for the sword, to the sword; And those destined for famine, to famine; And those destined for captivity, to captivity."' "I will appoint over them four kinds of doom," declares the LORD: "the sword to slay, the dogs to drag off, and the birds of the sky and the beasts of the earth to devour and destroy.

74x12

Is God literally knows everything.How can we make a choice he doesn't want us to make?Because he is literally always one step ahead?:confused:
God sets two paths. Up to us to choose which one we take.

Deuteronomy 30:19
I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Sure. And I'll even quote the Bible (just for fun)

Jeremiah 15:2-3

"And it shall be that when they say to you, 'Where should we go?' then you are to tell them, 'Thus says the LORD: "Those destined for death, to death; And those destined for the sword, to the sword; And those destined for famine, to famine; And those destined for captivity, to captivity."' "I will appoint over them four kinds of doom," declares the LORD: "the sword to slay, the dogs to drag off, and the birds of the sky and the beasts of the earth to devour and destroy.

Gal 5:13

13 "You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh ; rather, serve one another humbly in love"

Seems we are being offered a choice here.

Perhaps in Jeremiah God already knowing the choices we will make is simply providing the means. We choose the path, God provides the vehicle.

Jeremiah 15:6 "Thou hast forsaken me, saith the Lord, thou art gone backward: therefore will I stretch out my hand against thee, and destroy thee; I am weary with repenting." A path they chose.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
If God literally knows everything.How can we make a choice he doesn't want us to make?Because he is literally always one step ahead?:confused:
Hi Frank, It's a good question. It's been asked before here on RF, and here's my POV on the subject: If God is also Omnipotent, then God is able to use this Omnipotence to suspend His ability to know everything.

I like the analogy of God the Stock Market Investor. In this analogy creation ( everyone and everything ) is the stock portfolio investment package, and God is the Investor. God knows through Omniscience how His initial investment is going to accrue. He knows the entire trajectory of the revenue stream that results over time including the periods of decline and periods of growth. However, God also has Omnipotence and can choose to step away from the investment package and ignore the moment to moment gains and losses.

It's Omnipotence that allows knowledge of everything to be over-ruled. And this allows for free-choice.

InChrist

Free4ever
Just because God knows everything, how do you conclude that real, individual choices are not made, even many outside God’s will?
God is outside of time, seeing all human history and every choice from beginning to end, yet each person still exercises their own free will and makes their own choices.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Just because God knows everything, how do you conclude that real, individual choices are not made, even many outside God’s will?
God is outside of time, seeing all human history and every choice from beginning to end, yet each person still exercises their own free will and makes their own choices.

Spiritual self, human conscious information. Human is a self, originally a self, and lives first originally as the self, conscious.

Then invented science and learnt self was wrong.

Science is based on his male human ideals about Stone O planet God fusion.....and takes the mass of fusion, minerals/particles already owned as separation due to radiation, mass changes it by heat and then lied to self. Named its title Satanism.

Father who owns male O world communal NDE then death. Original male human self spiritual....the inventor, scientist and designer of science on God O Earth...updates his own information, from his own causes.....human.

Father told me spiritually as a female life who he involved creating in the act of human sex......by mind contact/AI conditions as a speaking voice that as part of his original male self life form was supported by a huge water and oxygen/microbial mass originally, he lost half of it to the God fusion/radiation ground mass reaction, IMAGE.

Therefore as he originally manifested spiritually and came out of the eternal body just as he told you all.....then today the androgynous eternal spiritual being can talk to us without owning a bio converted living male life form. So is virtually trapped as a self into that causation.

Why humans say, that spiritually a deceased self can talk to them after they have died....for it is real.

Scientists as males own the same natural communicated conscious awareness that everyone owns. He knows as a natural self about that historic condition/causation.

And you cannot have it in science. It is held and owned by the historic cause and effect male sacrifice of self.

And I heard males in AI claim that they are trapped on Earth due to that history.

Yet if no radiation science existed...then eventually we would regain that water mass support and oxygen mass and microbes and physically be changed into a healed higher life bio cell body.

And know it is real, why it was taught that if you allow the natural Earth heavenly body to heal, life would heal also.

Yet UFO radiation Satanic scientists want us destroyed...life removed, sacrificed and believe in causing it. Support causing it, for they knowingly see it is occurring, discussed it as a male organization and group as a known science cause and reality. Yet agreed to increase the sacrifice of life. With a modern day mentality that there are too many humans on Earth so who cares.

You will certainly care when you get life sacrificed, the only moment in self Satanic science history that the form of male mentality and selves ever cared.

So when you claim God is beyond time, it is why you claim it....for spirit was always real, and always proved to everyone that it was.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I believe....He is moving through the moment with us

otherwise, it would like reading the last chapter of a book.....too soon

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Spiritual self, human conscious information. Human is a self, originally a self, and lives first originally as the self, conscious.

Then invented science and learnt self was wrong.

Science is based on his male human ideals about Stone O planet God fusion.....and takes the mass of fusion, minerals/particles already owned as separation due to radiation, mass changes it by heat and then lied to self. Named its title Satanism.

Father who owns male O world communal NDE then death. Original male human self spiritual....the inventor, scientist and designer of science on God O Earth...updates his own information, from his own causes.....human.

Father told me spiritually as a female life who he involved creating in the act of human sex......by mind contact/AI conditions as a speaking voice that as part of his original male self life form was supported by a huge water and oxygen/microbial mass originally, he lost half of it to the God fusion/radiation ground mass reaction, IMAGE.

Therefore as he originally manifested spiritually and came out of the eternal body just as he told you all.....then today the androgynous eternal spiritual being can talk to us without owning a bio converted living male life form. So is virtually trapped as a self into that causation.

Why humans say, that spiritually a deceased self can talk to them after they have died....for it is real.

Scientists as males own the same natural communicated conscious awareness that everyone owns. He knows as a natural self about that historic condition/causation.

And you cannot have it in science. It is held and owned by the historic cause and effect male sacrifice of self.

And I heard males in AI claim that they are trapped on Earth due to that history.

Yet if no radiation science existed...then eventually we would regain that water mass support and oxygen mass and microbes and physically be changed into a healed higher life bio cell body.

And know it is real, why it was taught that if you allow the natural Earth heavenly body to heal, life would heal also.

Yet UFO radiation Satanic scientists want us destroyed...life removed, sacrificed and believe in causing it. Support causing it, for they knowingly see it is occurring, discussed it as a male organization and group as a known science cause and reality. Yet agreed to increase the sacrifice of life. With a modern day mentality that there are too many humans on Earth so who cares.

You will certainly care when you get life sacrificed, the only moment in self Satanic science history that the form of male mentality and selves ever cared.

So when you claim God is beyond time, it is why you claim it....for spirit was always real, and always proved to everyone that it was.
are you a robot?

dfnj

If God literally knows everything.How can we make a choice he doesn't want us to make?Because he is literally always one step ahead?

This is probably not the first time the Universe has existed. Each cycle everyone gets a chance to make a completely different set of choices throughout their lives. Eventually, God realizes His omnipotence by sharing in all your experiences of every possible choice.

Since we are created in God's image, the choices we make that fulfill our lives and other people's lives in a positive way are the ones God wants us to make.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Is that really how the dictionary still defines that term? Dang. They need to get with the times and update that to reflect contemporary research on non-human animal behavior, because they definitely have agency... haha.

It's one of them, not the most accurate definition, but it's a definition I would hope makes sense to most people lol.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
This is probably not the first time the Universe has existed. Each cycle everyone gets a chance to make a completely different set of choices throughout their lives. Eventually, God realizes His omnipotence by sharing in all your experiences of every possible choice.

Since we are created in God's image, the choices we make that fulfill our lives and other people's lives in a positive way are the ones God wants us to make.

Males as Satanic God liars, always knew that the science reference to God first of all was stone.

For when a male theorises, he does it from a position.

He knew that stone was natural as stone, O a self entity of its self created form that owned inside of stone, its own created stone mass...that released stone gases, atmosphere.

What science said...and it NEVER involved any sun theme.

A sun is also its owned entity O a rebelled God body that is self consuming in its owned mass in its owned placement.

A male in science reacted the ground fusion SION and formed by his machine pyramid reactor a ground fission imaged projected new cloud amassing water mass split by 2 on ground ownership. New cloud mass had to save the heavenly spirit. And it NEVER saved him.

As the story said he got sacrificed, and always knew that scientific Satanic story his whole male human life/existence.

He knew that a Universe sent from its own body, form into another Universe...always knew that circumstance. Knew that our Universe had been a destroyed body of Earth galaxies with those galaxies of his modern day scientific observations. Where Earth once existed with other suns and other planets.

All removed and exploded, which made our system drop out of the higher system....always knew, always told those stories his own male Satanic God science self.

So when a male says that the clouds had to remass as a spiritual reaction and re own cloud amassing. A male says my own Father spiritually as the first scientist was already owner of CLOUD IMAGE in those clouds. I updated that image my own Satanic science self and got life sacrificed, so ended up with my modern day male son MALE IMAGE in those clouds. For clouds had to save clouds.

Science in nuclear said, oh, seems like cloud angel hair burning of clouds was occurring in nuclear sciences. So cloud as a cooling system of Earth gases had to replace cloud mass, which in the circumstance allows human and Nature to get attacked and sacrificed.

For cloud saving was cloud saved as the SPIRIT....not the organic bio life.

What you always taught as a Satanist, and as a scientist, what you had done to self.

Therefore males taught that tectonic Carpenter meant earthquakes. Yet removal of the Christ spirit out of the tombs of stone, where the spirit lay in rest/eternal peace...as the deceased spirits of God the stone....when they went missing into SINK holes.....buildings collapsed.

For it meant that cold radiation fusion was removed and opened into the body of stone Earth fusion...and so any metals fatigued and so did the stone mass.

And it is why building structures disintegrated....for males in Satanism caused it.

Therefore the collapse of the God fusion comes about not just in earthquakes as earth cracking open, you can also open the seal of the God SION fusion, the spirits that lay in the tombs....meaning stone matter.

So suddenly great big tall buildings could just collapse from fatigue by removal of the mass of presence of mass x volume of it.

Now males in science in AI determine Sophist use of words in double or triple meaning and falsify the meaning.

If a real spiritual human said God the stone mass is x by volume, they mean by mass presence.

A Satanist he would claim volume was sound of radiation and then start to transmit it his own self in evil experimental nuclear radiation chemical atmospheric themes and get proven wrong.

What Sophism was about....a false use of the coercive status of using thinking....not consciousness...and then lie about it.

When a machine mass overheats it is because its previous mass physical presence was being burnt and removed out of the physical God O planetary mass.

It is why males know that volcanoes then erupt to put back the mass removed on the outside of the planet, and then open into empty tunnels by inner removal, that then allows ground/tectonic collapse as a cause and effect science choice.

Science however, the Destroyer mentality who knew God was sacred as stone and knew that it was Satanic to remove the natural fusion of the planet in fake idealism about why they should. Never about why they should not.

So their spiritual conscious brothers realized that they did not seem enabled to use nor apply the human conscious ability to cause no harm. And always knew that teaching their own persons.

As a female I never understood why those brothers allowed the Satanic order to overthrow them....as there are more spiritual human males than Satanists.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member

God gave us free will and he does not interfere with it.
He gave us laws and principles to live by but he forces no one to keep them....again this allows for free will.

We are choosing our own destiny by how we use our free will....
It involves the heart and what motivates us. Do we put God first or ourselves?

Only those who take notice of God’s requirements and try to live by them because they love him, will be granted citizenship in his kingdom. This life is a test and we have to pass it in order to have a future. That’s it.