• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question about God jesus and the holy ghost.

Frank Goad

Question about God jesus and the holy ghost.If all three are all powerful.And all knowing.And everywhere.How come jesus while in a human body didn't know the rapture?:)

Brian2

Veteran Member
Question about God jesus and the holy ghost.If all three are all powerful.And all knowing.And everywhere.How come jesus while in a human body didn't know the rapture?:)

He was living as a man and using only those things from His God that His God gave Him to use. That includes knowledge of future events.

101G

first, there is no three, only one "diversified" in flesh. as to the Lord Jesus not knowing, and being God.

scripture, Matthew 24:36 "But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."

Now the REVELATION "Why the Lord JESUS, as "GOD", don't know a few things including his return date. again, the beauty of "diversity" in KNOWING the ANSWER, the TRUTH. we will get straight to the point; the answer is in the "will" of God. God have a "will", a plan, an agenda. and it is clearly seen in the Godly principle of his Will, so first, we go to the Gospels to get the FULL UNDERSTANDING to our question. Matthew 6:3. listen and Learn, "But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth". how can one do something themselves without knowing about it. your right hand, and left hand is a part of you. the answer, because you "will" it not to known. sound strange?, NO, I have done it. when someone come to me in confidentiality, I wills myself not to remember as to what have been said. let's see how God do it. scripture, Jeremiah 31:34 "And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more". see that?, "and I (will) remember their sin no more". HOLD IT, how can almighty, all knowing God not remember?. Answer, it's an act of the will. he wills "not" to remember. just as he said in Matthew 6:3b "let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth". let is an ACT OF THE WILL.

Let's see it clearly. Revelation chapter 5. our Lord, Jesus is sitting on the throne. what happens?, the Spirit, (the Father, the Holy Ghost, the Ordinal First, Jesus in the ECHAD, or Diversity), .....comes and takes the book out of his "OWN" RIGHT HAND, now which hand did he take the book out of?, thank you, the right hand. Remember what he the Lord Jesus said in Matthew 6:3? "But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth". by the Father, JESUS, the Ordinal First, (the Holy Spirit), is taking the book out of his own "RIGHT" hand, he wills not to remember. UNDERSTAND THE BOOK OF REVELATION IS SIGNIFIED, SO THE SYMBOLISM HERE IS EXPRESSED IN THESE TERMS SO ONE CAN CLEARLY UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON.... IMAGERY. so, the Lord Jesus, the ordinal last, wills not to KNOW certain things, even his return DATE, and other things that are written in the book. because the book contain all the information of what's to come. so, only the Father, (the Holy Spirit, the ordinal first in amalgamation KNOWS, because he took the book). the ordinal Last, the Son, knows not because of his "OWN WILL". he Jesus the father, the ordinal First in Symbolism in the book of Revelation, is carrying out Matthew 6:3, by taking the book out of his OWN "RIGHT" hand, again he wills not to know..

the Lord Jesus statement is true, no one knows only he who took the book, and that’s the FATHER, the ordinal First JESUS, in amalgamation of the Spirit, (HE HIMSELF THE SPIRIT, FULFILLING THE STATEMENT MADE IN Matthew 6:3, which is an ACT of his OWN WILL of not KNOWING . Another mystery cleared up, by knowing diversity or the ECHAD of God.

101G.