• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question about God and being everywhere at once

Frank Goad

In the bible it says God is every were at the same time.But think how hard it is for a human to multitask two things at once.So if God is everywere at once.He would mentally be multitasking over 1000000 different places he is at at once.I am confused.:confused: How does he do it?:confused:

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
By not being remotely human, for one. Probably doesn't even have a "mind" as we would understand it either. As I understand it, monotheist god-concept of the Abrahamic traditions is numinous and highly abstract. Some still take to anthropomorphizing it (old habits die hard) but it's a very alien god-concept. Don't think about it as a human person - it isn't. That's a good rule of thumb to remember when thinking about the gods just in general, not only the one-god of classical monotheism. They are not human persons.

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
Where does it say that?

When Jehovah spoke w/ Abraham in Genesis 18, He said He needed to ‘go to Sodom, to see if the outcry was genuine.’

Now, He can send angels anywhere He wants, to see for Him.

Frank Goad

Where does it say that?

When Jehovah spoke w/ Abraham in Genesis 18, He said He needed to ‘go to Sodom, to see if the outcry was genuine.’

Now, He can send angels anywhere He wants, to see for Him.

Proverbs 15:3.Seems to mean God is everywhere.Well atlest to me.:)

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
Proverbs 15:3.Seems to mean God is everywhere.Well atlest to me.:)
Yes, now use that in conjunction with my post.
Ever heard the expression, “they have eyes everywhere”?

Especially Jehovah, through His angels. It’s the best way to explain the account in Genesis 18.

The next chapter, 19, shows the angels went to Sodom, two of them.

Frank Goad

Yes, now use that in conjunction with my post.
Ever heard the expression, “they have eyes everywhere”?

Especially Jehovah, through His angels. It’s the best way to explain the account in Genesis 18.

The next chapter, 19, shows the angels went to Sodom, two of them.

I guess your right.:)

Thief

Rogue Theologian
In the bible it says God is every were at the same time.But think how hard it is for a human to multitask two things at once.So if God is everywere at once.He would mentally be multitasking over 1000000 different places he is at at once.I am confused.:confused: How does he do it?:confused:
take the item.....time out of the equation
it doesn't exist ....anyway

and I believe God is moving with us
not in the past
not in the future

the rest of the mystery......can He be AWARE of all things
all at once

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The OP asks a question from a human perspective. The answer cannot be from a human perspective and is beyond the human mind to comprehend.

Clara Tea

Theists say that the universe was made 6,000 years ago, and scientists 13.4 billion years ago. The difference could be accounted by relativity (fast speed, Special Relativity) or (strong gravity, General Relativity). So, God's time is not our time, and God might be traveling at a high rate of speed.

If you could toss a saddle on a beam of light, and ride it, you would see everything, everywhere along its path, all at once. This is because time stands still at the speed of light.

God probably would have explained this to early man, but they would have lacked the ability to understand.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Theists say that the universe was made 6,000 years ago, and scientists 13.4 billion years ago.

Which theists? There are over 1 billion of us theists who don’t believe that at all. Theists of my stripe tend to side with science. :)

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member

God is Spirit. See it as the light force that fires our brain.

Regards Tony

rational experiences

Veteran Member
God is Spirit. See it as the light force that fires our brain.

Regards Tony
A human says God spirit is all around us. Ask that human talking, so where did it come from?

Out of the O one origin Earth stone body, the stone.

Did Earth get attacked by the Sun?

Yes says science, it also cooled in the body of space, its releases that involved stone bodies of pre owned stone gases moving through the radiation, like the Earth moon did, heated by the Sun and releasing their gases.

A sun after all consumes its own mass in the same spatial cooling vacuum.

A lot of human thinking ability.

We live in a water/oxygenated microbiome heavenly life support. Burning light or the reason for light, gases burning are dealt with by what we claim is God in space...the gas/spirit.

Our bio life form is self owned, self supported and uses the atmospheric conditions.

Reason why we know that situation is real....you take mind and self back to one self in one place in one information. And pretend that you are the only human alive. As so many one self humans quote that they believe they know it all.

The concept of teaching one....pretend that you are the only one human.

Then what you quote as that human owns no truthful relative advice.

What the Holy See teachings realised historically. Which became a place in human history against science theist preaching.

Our bio chemical status owns body composition and all reactive interactive living statuses, as its self. The reason we learnt all of this advice, is because other one humans died before us. We saw them disappear in the same atmospheric condition as we lived. Hence we knew the atmospheric body did not own us.

Then bones that died, get left with stone. And history of stone was that it was formed in empty out of space. Why we know we are not God the O original one stone planet. Reasons for particular human teachings, to make the brain/mind wandering in visionary chemical changes/radiation as a brain effect, remote viewing, to bring self back to their self owned reality.

One self.

I used this form of self teaching realisation. If I quote I am equal to my human family, then their suffering I included self ownership of. And then quoted, as one self would I as that one self want to be life changed?

The answer was a definite no.

Why I never believed in the preached sacrifice of life being holy. I knew it was an evil attack. As a rational, think equally human as only owning one self. And then think as if you just lived on Earth as one human to tell self a human truth.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
A human says God spirit is all around us. Ask that human talking, so where did it come from?

Out of the O one origin Earth stone body, the stone.

Did Earth get attacked by the Sun?

Yes says science, it also cooled in the body of space, its releases that involved stone bodies of pre owned stone gases moving through the radiation, like the Earth moon did, heated by the Sun and releasing their gases.

A sun after all consumes its own mass in the same spatial cooling vacuum.

A lot of human thinking ability.

We live in a water/oxygenated microbiome heavenly life support. Burning light or the reason for light, gases burning are dealt with by what we claim is God in space...the gas/spirit.

Our bio life form is self owned, self supported and uses the atmospheric conditions.

Reason why we know that situation is real....you take mind and self back to one self in one place in one information. And pretend that you are the only human alive. As so many one self humans quote that they believe they know it all.

The concept of teaching one....pretend that you are the only one human.

Then what you quote as that human owns no truthful relative advice.

What the Holy See teachings realised historically. Which became a place in human history against science theist preaching.

Our bio chemical status owns body composition and all reactive interactive living statuses, as its self. The reason we learnt all of this advice, is because other one humans died before us. We saw them disappear in the same atmospheric condition as we lived. Hence we knew the atmospheric body did not own us.

Then bones that died, get left with stone. And history of stone was that it was formed in empty out of space. Why we know we are not God the O original one stone planet. Reasons for particular human teachings, to make the brain/mind wandering in visionary chemical changes/radiation as a brain effect, remote viewing, to bring self back to their self owned reality.

One self.

I used this form of self teaching realisation. If I quote I am equal to my human family, then their suffering I included self ownership of. And then quoted, as one self would I as that one self want to be life changed?

The answer was a definite no.

Why I never believed in the preached sacrifice of life being holy. I knew it was an evil attack. As a rational, think equally human as only owning one self. And then think as if you just lived on Earth as one human to tell self a human truth.

The Essence of God we will never know, as such I have no need to know what I can not know. After all, a God that can be defined, is not God.

I have to also offer that I am very sorry, you put a lot of work into your posts, but unfortunately I am unable to read them and understand what you are saying.

I had asked if you use a translator?

Regards Tony

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The Essence of God we will never know, as such I have no need to know what I can not know. After all, a God that can be defined, is not God.

I have to also offer that I am very sorry, you put a lot of work into your posts, but unfortunately I am unable to read them and understand what you are saying.

I had asked if you use a translator?

Regards Tony
The basic human teaching one self. All humans as a being are one self.

When that self quotes I tell a truth, then you detail any statement of information just in the being of self presence. And not on behalf of anyone else or for any one else.

A conscious spiritual past teaching for everyone.

One self cannot make any falsified quotes of evidence against natural self survival then. By quoting information as if only the one self, the individual self, one human was living as one human by one human self.

To teach consciousness was that ownership. Pretend no one else is with you before you quote that what you claim is real is real just for the self.

And I do not use a translator. Even the bible proves written information in an irradiated brain chemical state does not place words in correct explanation.

Natural one of human aware conscious history. I did not live as a sacrificed life, I lived as my one of highest life. Natural history in natural order, in natural evolution support of all highest states. Before science/converting was practiced.

If you asked one self, if you only own self one life....why did you practice science?

The one self no longer speaking on behalf of one self existence quotes....it was a group agreed choice.

The one conscious teachings today quote the A greed will have you all destroyed...science.