• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question about astral projection and finding knowledge and truth out of body.

Frank Goad

In this website: What does the Bible say about an out of body experience / astral projection? | GotQuestions.org It says this towards the very bottom: In conclusion, an out-of-body experience will give us neither truth nor knowledge. If an involuntary out-of-body experience occurs in the life of a Christian, the best approach would be to consider it in the same category as a dream—interesting, perhaps, but not a reliable source of truth. Christians should not seek to have out-of-body experiences or practice astral projection. We are to find truth only in the words of God, as Jesus prays in John 17:17, “Sanctify them in the truth; Your word is truth.”

What truth or knowledge.Is someone looking for that isn't in the bible?When they go out of body?:):confused:

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Jinn create realms spiritually they reside together. Similar but also completely above and different, is the realm (heavens) created by God and his Trusted Names (holy leaders appointed by God). The Mahdi (a) links to heaven and his ancestors going back to Mohammad (s), Ali (a) and Fatima (a).

I use to astral project a lot and did even as Muslim after coming to Islam. I stopped for a reason.

Trust me, there worlds of Devils and sorcerers and where Devils reside is completely different then the sky Mohammad (s) and Ali (a) are, I swear this by the brightness of Fatima Al-Zahra (a).

I am known as the "the troll" in unseen realms, because I fought there so long. It doesn't make sense to be there and keep fighting though this is a step. You have to leave it for the light eventually and join heaven.

You can't join heaven and enter that realm unless God and his Wali permits it. So pray to God and ask intercession of his Wali.

Jesus (a) was a door to this realm of light. His opponents from Jinn and humans, saw him possessed, but God was his possessor really and the holy spirit is a proof of God, and that was the essence of Isa.

paradox

(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)
What truth or knowledge.Is someone looking for that isn't in the bible?When they go out of body?:):confused:
going out of body means separating your soul (spirit) from material body.
By doing so one leaves material world and enters into spiritual world.
Such practice can be considered occult.

the Bible is clear about occult practices.
Any practice that seeks hidden knowledge via the spiritual realm is the work of a devil.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
going out of body means separating your soul (spirit) from material body.
By doing so one leaves material world and enters into spiritual world.
Such practice can be considered occult.

the Bible is clear about occult practices.
Any practice that seeks hidden knowledge via the spiritual realm is the work of a devil.

The holy spirit Jesus was, is also, hidden knowledge via spiritual realm.

It's about what direction we go, towards God or towards darkness.

paradox

(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)
The holy spirit Jesus was, is also, hidden knowledge via spiritual realm.

the word of God, that is, things which God wished us to know is not occult practice.
an example of occult practice is the witch of En Dor mentioned in OT which shows what occult practice is,
its about contacting spiritual world bypassing God (which according to the story is possible), therefore beyond God's will,
however behind the scene is the devil rather than what one thinks there is.

yes, spiritual realm can be contacted either with God or with the help of a devil, which is what witches and spirit sumoners did.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
the word of God, that is, things which God wished us to know is not occult practice.
an example of occult practice is the witch of En Dor mentioned in OT which shows what occult practice is,
its about contacting spiritual world bypassing God (which according to the story is possible), therefore beyond God's will,
however behind the scene is the devil rather than what one thinks there is.

yes, spiritual realm can be contacted either with God or with the help of a devil, which is what witches and spirit sumoners did.

We agree. But occult just means hidden, and what is common with polytheists of pagan nature or other types and Abrahamic faiths, is that we all believe in the unseen realm and soul and connection.

It's obvious to me, they see the holy spirit of the Imam and Angels, as evil, but they will never say it (soothsayers and sorcerers) and we too see their gods as devils.

We are on opposite things in almost every moral issue so this a huge sign, we don't worship the same Creator. One creates the Creator on whims and falsehood and desires, the other submits to reality.

A sign they don't care about Creator, is they use the highest word of exalting and revering for their spiritual helpers or guides (Jinn) and call them gods.

The exalted ones were the word in the start that Adam wished to join and hold their authority, and it was they who Iblis denied when he denied God and his choice of Adam.

There is a link between God's signs in the unseen (the holy spirit and it's instances of lights), his holy books, their words, and believers.

Judgment of God condemns those who run away from his light to hell.

The people of darkness can't condemn anything really but condemnation of their darkness. This is only the condemnation and judgment they know. To paradoxically judge judgment and condemn condemnation, and can't realize their paradox.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
In this website: What does the Bible say about an out of body experience / astral projection? | GotQuestions.org It says this towards the very bottom: In conclusion, an out-of-body experience will give us neither truth nor knowledge. If an involuntary out-of-body experience occurs in the life of a Christian, the best approach would be to consider it in the same category as a dream—interesting, perhaps, but not a reliable source of truth. Christians should not seek to have out-of-body experiences or practice astral projection. We are to find truth only in the words of God, as Jesus prays in John 17:17, “Sanctify them in the truth; Your word is truth.”

Speaking as someone who is actively involved in the paranormal field, I'd like to offer you some advice. If you want to learn about a paranormal phenomenon like astral projection, then don't refer to a religiously biased source like the Bible or a Christian apologetic site like Got Questions. I know you're a Christian, so your initial inclination is to turn to the Bible for answers, but I suggest you refer to more reliable, unbiased sources when it concerns a subject that's considered paranormal. I'm offering you this suggestion because I don't believe the Bible is a reliable source for any subject, much less the paranormal. Allow me to explain why I believe as I do about the Bible. First, I think the Bible does a terrible job explaining the afterlife, as I demonstrated in this post here. Secondly, I believe the Bible is full of contradictions, which I signified in this post here. And lastly, I'm of the opinion that the Bible is plagiarized from pagan religions that predate both it and Christianity, as I demonstrated in this post here. As far as taking my advice, you can take it or leave it. It's up to you, but I guarantee you that you won't honestly learn about astral projection if you only rely on the Bible for answers.

Last edited: