• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Query

Tmac

If there was a place, an arena, if you will, where an individual presents their belief, understanding and awareness of their God to be judged (the scale rests on the degree of hypocrisy between the altruistic beliefs and altruistic behavior, graded and then made known to all, would you do it?

Tumah

Veteran Member
A forum if you will. Where people bring up various topics about theirs' and others' religions for debate and conversation. Perhaps we would even call it a religious forum. Yes. Religiousforum.com.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
A forum if you will. Where people bring up various topics about theirs' and others' religions for debate and conversation. Perhaps we would even call it a religious forum. Yes. Religiousforum.com.

I assume he is meaning that the judgement to be non-bias. Which humans on the RF and in general have a problem with.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
If there was a place, an arena, if you will, where an individual presents their belief, understanding and awareness of their God to be judged (the scale rests on the degree of hypocrisy between the altruistic beliefs and altruistic behavior, graded and then made known to all, would you do it?
Yes.

WalterTrull

Godfella
Probably not. I haven't gotten my beliefs all that in line with my behavior yet (Someday maybe, I hope). This forum isn't that place though, because behavior can't be judged here, only beliefs. In the end it might be that only behavior counts anyway. I'm guessing that hypocrisy only matters to humans.

Last edited:

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
Sure, would love to. Why not? I come to forums to share my understandings.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Sure do. I would hope to be capable of doing it often, albeit of course without any reference to any gods.

Except maybe Shakti. Or whatever stroke my fancy at the time.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
This is probably the best forum, with limited sections of 'apologetics light' limited to fellow believers.

If you want to venture to the hard dark side of debate and dialogue try theologyweb.com

Tmac

Really, surely you're joking. Now I understand Little Jack Horner a little better.

Last edited:

Tmac

This is probably the best forum, with limited sections of 'apologetics light' limited to fellow believers.

If you want to venture to the hard dark side of debate and dialogue try theologyweb.com
I'll take your response for a no and thanks for the suggestion.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
How about Reddit! There is no more compassionate or unbiased place.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member

It would depend on the purpose of this exercise and who would be doing the judging.