• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Quenching the Light

misanthropic_clown

It's truly terrible to think that this kind of thing happens. This systematic destruction and social exclusion of the Baha`i's can only be termed as disgusting.

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Bigotry is bad enough, but when it leads to violence and death it is truly reprehensible.

misanthropic_clown

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
It would have taken me a long time to view the video, but I know the gist of it. It is reprehensible to kill people for their beliefs. It cannot be condoned.

Popeyesays

The Stalinist purges?

"Marxism-Leninism has consistently advocated the control, suppression, and, ultimately, the elimination of religious beliefs. In the 1920s and 1930s, such organizations as the League of the Militant Godless ridiculed all religions and harassed believers. Atheism was propagated through schools, communist organizations (such as the Young Pioneer Organization), and the media."Religion in the Soviet Union - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Add Moa tzeDung, Idi Amin, and Pol Pot to the list.

Regards,
Scott