• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Queen Elizabeth II and the Davidic Line

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Isaiah 14:2

2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the Lord for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.

Possibly, it's Racist Quackery. On the other hand, Davidic Line, could be an explanation why the English and the British Royal House are among the most Powerful People in the World, if not the most Powerful.
Are you kidding me? The British Queen is nothing but a figurehead.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Think logic.

Are all humans equal with God on earth?

Yes.

Natural human.

Not rich human poor human...natural equal human.

Who introduced King's and queens?

Rich man theist designer civilisation family controller by slavery.

Slaves he said family. Not king's. Natural humans only.

Who invented Phi thesis David terms? Rich man king. As sciences invention for trade civilisation. Is the queen still using just a humans role play?

Yes.

Is that historic to the science community lord of trades rich man's life control. Using god sciences itself.

Yes.

Human memory. Humans stories she's only a queen because of and from the past human choices.

Today is she a good queen?

Does she enslave family? Abuse them as kings of old?

No. It's a business only now.

Is that business all about England's special past country life and human stories human expressions. Interesting and country side beautiful?
Yes.

Just another rich human today in a country's business. Not special except to the country.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Are you kidding me? The British Queen is nothing but a figurehead.
She has some constitutional powers: the power to give (or deny) royal assent to legislation, dissolve parliament, and recognize (or not) a new head of government.

How these powers have been wielded have caused problems, though in the 20th century, these problems were pretty much all in other Commonwealth Realms, not the UK, and involved Governors-General who were using power delegated to them by the Monarch.

There's no particular reason why similar problems couldn't happen back in the metropole, though.

IndigoChild5559

She has some constitutional powers: the power to give (or deny) royal assent to legislation, dissolve parliament, and recognize (or not) a new head of government.

How these powers have been wielded have caused problems, though in the 20th century, these problems were pretty much all in other Commonwealth Realms, not the UK, and involved Governors-General who were using power delegated to them by the Monarch.

There's no particular reason why similar problems couldn't happen back in the metropole, though.
The comment was made that she was "among the most Powerful People in the World, if not the most Powerful." Nothing could be further from the truth.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
When you are a human. A queen inherits the females role just from a life equal first. Family first were slaves.

First she is a slave to our brothers owned civilisation history. Takeover.

As humans do a summary to tell a story.

So she was a slave human herself actually natural human. Then Inherits a title.

The conscious psychic advice says. When the queen is on her countries throne.

Last science attack advised....caused by Rome and Stonehenge technology updated. Overthrew England.

Used Phi David King calculus old science model. That caused lifes sacrifice. Fallout UFO ark attack.

So living humans who give warnings claim when she is queen the davidic life slave attack will recur. Her inherited title by causes. The same.

As mother kept babies life safe. Holy.

As it began in nuclear science reactions again. Nuclear thesis the established after 1901 Russia star fall.

As above so below.

Exact human identified warning.

Niblo

Premium Member
Britain has never lost a war. The truth is, we kindly allowed the other side to 'win' simply to boost their morale.

Elihoenai

I'm aware of the tradition. I don't know that it is much of an indicator.

Genesis 17:12

12 And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed.

Yes, it is determining factor because Jews by thousands years of tradition get Circumcised in the Foreskin. If you are not Circumcised, you are not a Jew and Unclean. Muslims also have this same Strong Tradition and some Jewish Christian leaning Denominations. The Abrahamic Faiths.

Circumcision

"...Prophylactic circumcision originated in the United Kingdom[c] through the influence of British physician Jonathan Hutchinson in the 1850s.[27] Beyond use in healthcare, circumcision plays a major role in many of the world's cultures and religions. It is among the most important commandments in Judaism.[28][29][30] Restrictions on the Jewish practice have occurred several times in world history, including the Roman Empire under Hadrian and the Seleucid Empire under Antiochus IV, as a means of forceful assimilation and conversion; the latter empire’s restrictions were a major factor in the Maccabean Revolt.[d][28][31][32][33][34] Circumcision has also played a major role in Christian history and theology. Though mainstream Christian denominations maintain a neutral position on routine circumcision, it is widely practiced in many Christian communities.[6][7][35][36][37] Circumcised men are presently estimated to constitute around 38% of the world's population.[9][21][38][39] In religion, the procedure is most common among Muslims and Jews (among whom it is near-universal) and the members of the Coptic, Ethiopian, and Eritrean Orthodox Churches. Circumcision is an integral or established practice for members of these faiths, as well as among Samaritans and Druze. It is also widespread in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Korea, the United States, parts of Southeast Asia, and Africa.[5][9][40][41][42][43][44] It is relatively rare for non-religious reasons in Europe, Latin America, parts of Southern Africa, and most of Asia...."

Circumcision - Wikipedia

Elihoenai

So it seems like you are defying the OP.

I assume you mean this statement: "The World Under Christ's/Messiah's Dominion!"

No, I'm not defying the OP because Christ/Messiah Rules the Evil World with the Inverted Cross. Examples of True Religionist and Giants of the Inverted Cross are: Marquis de Sade, Aleister Crowley, Nazis and Ku Klux Klan (KKK).

171px-Peter%27s_Cross.svg.png

Fury Ending Credits

I'm on the Absolute Polar Opposite Spectrum to the True Religionists of the Inverted Cross.

Last edited:

Elihoenai

Matthew 27:21

21 The governor answered and said unto them, Whether of the twain will ye that I release unto you? They said, Barabbas.

Acts 3:14

14 But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you;

Heathen Atheist Madalyn Murray O'Hair challenged the Authority of Elohim/God by bringing Hell/Evil to the United States. The same Hell/Evil that she desired was Visited upon her, her Son and her Granddaughter by Fellow Heathen Atheists.

I'm a Non-Violent Ultra Religious Extremist, so don't get any ideas.

Most Hated Woman in America | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix

Madalyn Murray O'Hair Faceoff

Last edited:

firedragon

Veteran Member
I assume you mean this statement: "The World Under Christ's/Messiah's Dominion!"

No, I'm not defying the OP because Christ/Messiah Rules the Evil World with the Inverted Cross. Examples of True Religionist and Giants of the Inverted Cross are: Marquis de Sade, Aleister Crowley, Nazis and Ku Klux Klan (KKK).

171px-Peter%27s_Cross.svg.png

Fury Ending Credits

I'm on the Absolute Polar Opposite Spectrum to the True Religionists of the Inverted Cross.

Did Jesus ever speak of an inverted cross and ruling the evil order with that? From your paradigm, I would like to hear which verse in the NT you are referring to.

Thanks.

firedragon

Veteran Member
The comment was made that she was "among the most Powerful People in the World, if not the most Powerful." Nothing could be further from the truth.

I think you are mistaken. But then again, I am no expert so you can provide some study.

What I have read is that the Queen has a lot of power but she kind of stays away from them all. Maybe though she dissolves and opens the parliament and only she could do it, it is just an act that does not mean anything.

Elihoenai

Did Jesus ever speak of an inverted cross and ruling the evil order with that? From your paradigm, I would like to hear which verse in the NT you are referring to.

Thanks.

Matthew 28:18

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Yes indeed Jesus/Yeshua spoke of the Inverted Cross. The Inverted Cross is the Totally Devoted and Unfettered Worship of the Devil/Satan. There is a Pure Evil Anointing.

IndigoChild5559

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Yes indeed Jesus/Yeshua spoke of the Inverted Cross. The Inverted Cross is the Totally Devoted and Unfettered Worship of the Devil/Satan. There is a Pure Evil Anointing.
I'd love to see the verse where Jesus mentions an inverted cross.

firedragon

Veteran Member

Doesnt say inverted cross.

Elihoenai

I'd love to see the verse where Jesus mentions an inverted cross.

2 Thessalonians 2:7

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

@IndigoChild5559 I see your religion is Judaism. Does that mean you don't believe in the Greek Scriptures/New Testament?

The Inverted Cross is Hidden and is found in the Scriptures from Genesis to Revelation. Greek Scriptures/New Testament Christians and Hebrew Scriptures/Old Testament Jews cannot see the Hidden Inverted Cross. Elohim/God has made these Blind Christians and Jews..

Elihoenai

Doesnt say inverted cross.

What is the meaning of Inverted? Does the exact word have to be used or can another word be used that means the same thing?

There are only an Elect few thousand out of 8 Billions that practice the Cross and the Inverted Cross. The Billions of Masses are in a Half-Way House. The Cross is the more difficult journey because of the inclination to Sin/Evil.

Last edited:

firedragon

Veteran Member
What is the meaning of Inverted? Does the exact word have to be used or can another word be used that means the same thing?

There are only an Elect few thousand out of 8 Billions that practice the Cross and the Inverted Cross. The Billions of Masses are in a Half-Way House. The Cross is the more difficult journey because of the inclination to Sin/Evil.

What ever you say here does not reflect on the verse you quoted. It does not say anything about any kind of "inverted cross".

So again, which verse has Jesus talking about inverted crosses and your doctrine behind it?

IndigoChild5559

2 Thessalonians 2:7

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

@IndigoChild5559 I see your religion is Judaism. Does that mean you don't believe in the Greek Scriptures/New Testament?

The Inverted Cross is Hidden and is found in the Scriptures from Genesis to Revelation. Greek Scriptures/New Testament Christians and Hebrew Scriptures/Old Testament Jews cannot see the Hidden Inverted Cross. Elohim/God has made these Blind Christians and Jews..
Nothing in that verse mentions an inverted cross. You have me worried about you.