• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Queen Elizabeth II and the Davidic Line

it just happens I know more about India because I have studied it.

Not enough to realise what happened in the century prior to it being taken over by the EIC though apparently...

The Mughals were "doing great" apparently... :D

India went from the biggest contributor in terms of GDP to the world, to one of the smallest with such a big big population. Thieving, England grew so fast it was amazing. Thief.

Yes, the industrial revolution was indeed amazing. Surprised you haven't heard of it ;)

firedragon

Veteran Member
Not enough to realise what happened in the century prior to it being taken over by the EIC though apparently...

The Mughals were "doing great" apparently... :D

Aww. Cute. Your love affair with making it a "Muslim thing" is pretty cute.

you know, if it was declining in GDP contribution prior to the British Invasion, it was higher than when they did. So you are making as YOU said "silly arguments". Hilarious. How much was it? 30%? 27%?? Prior to your Gods invasion? How much was it when they left? 3%? 4%? 5%?

Do you want to make that a Muslim thing now because you just wish to? Bigotry can be used methodologically for propaganda, but not so cheaply.

Yes, the industrial revolution was indeed amazing. Surprised you haven't heard of it ;)

More cuteness. One country was invaded and turned into a poor state while the thief became rich and all you have are some bogus excuses you go fishing all over the internet to worship your God.

;) :) ;)

Aww. Cute. Your love affair with making it a "Muslim thing" is pretty cute.

you know, if it was declining in GDP contribution prior to the British Invasion, it was higher than when they did. So you are making as YOU said "silly arguments". Hilarious. How much was it? 30%? 27%?? Prior to your Gods invasion? How much was it when they left? 3%? 4%? 5%?

Do you want to make that a Muslim thing now because you just wish to? Bigotry can be used methodologically for propaganda, but not so cheaply.

More cuteness. One country was invaded and turned into a poor state while the thief became rich and all you have are some bogus excuses you go fishing all over the internet to worship your God.

;) :) ;)

I'm an atheist so no idea who "my god" is, and you really do struggle to read and process simple concepts.

Pointing out that the Mughals were a parasitic, culturally foreign elite who conquered a country and stole most of its wealth while the bulk of the population remained impoverished is no more a "Muslim thing" than calling the British thieves is a "Christian thing".

Unlike you, I criticised them both.

Your "world GDP share" nonsense has been explained enough times without you actually addressing it. Another time won't help.

See ya.

firedragon

Veteran Member
I'm an atheist so no idea who "my god" is,

Yeah. If you understand the concept of God, you would know that you are worshiping the British Raj so vehemently. That's your God.

Pointing out that the Mughals were a parasitic

Maybe. But that does not make the fact that the British invaded India and stole, and made it a poor country.

Your "world GDP share" nonsense has been explained enough times without you actually addressing it.

Your whole bogus apologetic has been "its silly" or "Its nonsense". That's not an argument. It's just a style.

They stole from India, made it poor. That's bottomline.

Altfish

Veteran Member
John 10:10

10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

I'm Elohim/God Over and Above Country. Having Elohim/God Over and Above Country you do the best for your country.

Having Satan/Devil Over and Above Country you do the worst for your country.
Quoting Bible verses to an atheist does not impress.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Deuteronomy 28:13

13 And the Lord shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the Lord thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:

Matthew 28:18

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

The World Under Christ's/Messiah's Dominion!

In the UK we are celebrating the Queen's Platinum Jubilee Weekend. Is the Queen of the Line of David? If yes, does this explain why Britain has never lost a War? Do you agree that Britain has never lost a War? Do you agree that the Hand of God/Elohim is surely on the throne of the Queen Elizabeth II? Do you assert that the Queen has been Faithful to her Oath of maintaining the Laws of God and the True Profession of the Gospel? Do you agree that the Queen has been Faithful to her Oath to Stop the Growth of Iniquity?

Zadok the Priest

What are lyrics to Handel's 'Zadok The Priest’?
Zadok The Priest lyrics | Classical Music

The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II (Colour) 02/06/1953

Watching the entire Coronation video will enable you to make informed responses to questions.
British Israelism claims that the English are the lost tribes of Israel and that the monarchy is of the davidic line. There is absolutely no evidence for this idea. It's just racist quackery.

Elihoenai

Most white supremacists have the sense not to admit it.

That suggests I'm not a White Supremacist or that I'm a Stupid White Supremacist with no sense. If White People are Supreme on the Earth, this Power has been given to them by Elohim/God. Do you agree with these statements?

Is it True that all Races like to think of the themselves as Supreme/Better than the others? Otherwise, why would you keep your culture? To the contrary, have other Races accepted that White People are Supreme and behave accordingly?

Elihoenai

The Lion and the Unicorn - Wikipedia

Royal coat of arms of the United Kingdom - Wikipedia

The elements go back much further. Its a pretty long time to start a fraud. Not beyond the realm of possibility, but it seems a bit of a stretch.

Leviticus 12:3

3 And in the eighth day the flesh of his foreskin shall be circumcised.

Do you agree that one of the indicators that the British Royal House is of the Davidic Line is that the Male Children would be Circumcised at eight days old? There are reports that Circumcision was started in the Era of George I or Queen Victoria.

Jacob Snowman

Jacob Snowman (24 November 1871 – 28 February 1959)[1] was a British medical doctor and mohel,[2] notable for having circumcised Charles, Prince of Wales in December 1948,[3] and possibly other members of the British nobility and Royal Family.

Jacob Snowman - Wikipedia

Elihoenai

So no evidence at all then.

Kind of makes your second paragraph irrelevant.

It's a Trait of Atheists that they must see the factual evidence before they believe. And, even if you see the purported evidence you won't believe if it's a matter of Faith. After all, forged documents can be produced.

True People of Faith can know something to be Certainly True without any factual evidence. It's not worth asking how this is possible, because it cannot be explained.

Truth in love

Leviticus 12:3

3 And in the eighth day the flesh of his foreskin shall be circumcised.

Do you agree that one of the indicators that the British Royal House is of the Davidic Line is that the Male Children would be Circumcised at eight days old? There are reports that Circumcision was started in the Era of George I or Queen Victoria.

Jacob Snowman

Jacob Snowman (24 November 1871 – 28 February 1959)[1] was a British medical doctor and mohel,[2] notable for having circumcised Charles, Prince of Wales in December 1948,[3] and possibly other members of the British nobility and Royal Family.

Jacob Snowman - Wikipedia
I'm aware of the tradition. I don't know that it is much of an indicator.

Elihoenai

Cute. The dcvidic bloodline and God's rite was probably the most evil thief to have ever lived.

The World is Evil. To Dominate the World you must be the greater Servant of the Devil/Satan. The Devil/Satan is Elohim's/God's instrument to Punish Evildoers. Those that do Evil reap the whirlwind.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It's a Trait of Atheists that they must see the factual evidence before they believe. And, even if you see the purported evidence you won't believe if it's a matter of Faith. After all, forged documents can be produced.

True People of Faith can know something to be Certainly True without any factual evidence. It's not worth asking how this is possible, because it cannot be explained.

You have absolutely no evidence of your claim... It doesn't even exist on conspiracy theory web sites. What you have is guess. Nothing more, so you show a trait of some faithful who have no evidence of their claim to double down and stick with confirmation bias.

firedragon

Veteran Member
The World is Evil. To Dominate the World you must be the greater Servant of the Devil/Satan. The Devil/Satan is Elohim's/God's instrument to Punish Evildoers. Those that do Evil reap the whirlwind.

So it seems like you are defying the OP.

Elihoenai

The English flag is st George's cross who lived hundreds of years before the templars and 1400 years before the freemasons. The freemasons are not a Catholic organisation, never were, though they will allow Catholics into their membership

The Knights Templar changed their name to Freemason. Freemasons are Knights Templars. Intelligent members on these forums can do research to confirm this to be true.

Flag of England

Origins

"In 1188 Henry II of England and Philip II of France agreed to go on a crusade, and that Henry would use a white cross and Philip a red cross.[citation needed] Thirteenth-century authorities[who?] are unanimous on this reversal to the intuitive...."

Flag of England - Wikipedia

ChristineM

Premium Member
The Knights Templar changed their name to Freemason. Freemasons are Knights Templars. Intelligent members on these forums can do research to confirm this to be true.

Flag of England

Origins

"In 1188 Henry II of England and Philip II of France agreed to go on a crusade, and that Henry would use a white cross and Philip a red cross.[citation needed] Thirteenth-century authorities[who?] are unanimous on this reversal to the intuitive...."

Flag of England - Wikipedia

Wrong, the Templars were taken apart in 1307, hounded, captured and either executed or imprisoned. I live close to one of the prisons they were kept in.
Domme, Dordogne - Wikipedia and have done a little study on the order

It seems you are talking of a modern order first recorded in 1737 with nothing to do with the Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christ and of the Temple of Solomon, although they were both catholic

FYI
Alfred-tree.jpg

Note where the royal family tree begins

Elihoenai

British Israelism claims that the English are the lost tribes of Israel and that the monarchy is of the davidic line. There is absolutely no evidence for this idea. It's just racist quackery.

Isaiah 14:2

2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the Lord for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.

Possibly, it's Racist Quackery. On the other hand, Davidic Line, could be an explanation why the English and the British Royal House are among the most Powerful People in the World, if not the most Powerful.

ChristineM

Premium Member
...Davidic Line, could be an explanation why the English and the British Royal House are among the most Powerful People in the World, if not the most Powerful.

SlipperyAcclaimedKob-size_restricted.gif

You have to be joking, the British empire has long gone