• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Quebec woman pleads guilty to mailing poisonous ricin to Donald Trump

We Never Know

No Slack
I guess she had her feelings hurt.
She had it all, poison, guns, knives, taser, club, etc.

Pascale Ferrier, 55, admitted to making the poison at her residence in Quebec in September 2020, the US Department of Justice announced.

Ferrier placed the ricin in envelopes that included letters addressed to Trump at the White House and to eight Texas law enforcement officials associated with detention facilities where Ferrier had been held.....

Shortly after the letters were intercepted, Ferrier drove to a border crossing in Buffalo, New York, where she was arrested. According to court documents, asked by border officials if she was OK, Ferrier said she was wanted by the FBI over the ricin letters.

Authorities found in her car a loaded firearm, hundreds of rounds of ammunition, two knives, a stun gun, pepper spray, a truncheon and a false ID document.

Ferrier pleaded guilty to violating federal prohibitions with respect to biological weapons. As part of a plea deal, she is expected to serve 262 months in prison. A sentencing hearing is scheduled for 26 April.....

Last edited:

We Never Know

No Slack
This statement "According to court documents, asked by border officials if she was OK, Ferrier said she was wanted by the FBI over the ricin letters." makes me think she was having some sort of mental health issue, because who would say that??!!!

Plus who would drive there in their car with a loaded firearm, hundreds of rounds of ammunition, two knives, a stun gun, pepper spray, a truncheon and a false ID document and say that :eek:

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Plus who would drive there in their car with a loaded firearm, hundreds of rounds of ammunition, two knives, a stun gun, pepper spray, a truncheon and a false ID document and say that :eek:
Geez, was she trying to be a one woman army or something?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Definitely a looney tune and she needs to be locked up. Though arguably insane, she does not meet the legal definition that is required to use an insanity defense. Before she is released in about ten years they need to do a mental evaluation on her and see if she is safe to release to the community.

And of course her plan was doomed to fail. If anyone opened her letters and died it would have been an employee of Trump. At "best" she would have killed an innocent human being.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
This statement "According to court documents, asked by border officials if she was OK, Ferrier said she was wanted by the FBI over the ricin letters." makes me think she was having some sort of mental health issue, because who would say that??!!!
That part is curious.

We Never Know

No Slack
Definitely a looney tune and she needs to be locked up. Though arguably insane, she does not meet the legal definition that is required to use an insanity defense. Before she is released in about ten years they need to do a mental evaluation on her and see if she is safe to release to the community.

And of course her plan was doomed to fail. If anyone opened her letters and died it would have been an employee of Trump. At "best" she would have killed an innocent human being.

How is she a looney tune but someone who just goes out and shoots and kills 10 people, wounding many others is sain?

Last edited:

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
I never thought it would be a woman that tried to kill him. I always thought it would be an American man. My political instincts are terrible.

Its a good thing she didn't try poison maple syrup. That would have negatively affected the maple syrup industry.

If I had a little ricin for every time someone thought about killing President Trump I'd have died way back in 2016.