• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Quebec’s Bill 21, Now a Law, Foolishly Bans Religious Symbols for State Workers

A Vestigial Mote

No, but again, the "other type" of harm should be reasonably demonstrable before you start impinging on people's right to self and religious expression.
Entirely agreed. And someday, I honestly think it will be demonstrated. And those that demonstrate it will hopefully still be of the mind that it isn't fair to restrict or make laws prohibiting it, but that instead, the fight to get people to face reality as it is simply rages on.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Perhaps not physical harm... do you dismiss all other types of harm out of hand?
Of course not. However, it must be clearly demonstrated harm is being and someone isn't just taking offense due to insecurities. With my studies and professional experience, I just do not see it happening, especially since its a personal thing and effects no one save the nosey.