• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Quaxotic

linwood

What is this?

quaxotic.gif

It looks like a blackfooted ferret except it`s markings are wrong and it doesn`t have..black feet..

It`s been driving me nuts.

Sure. Everything "cute" is Irish now. :rolleyes:
_44547264_stoat226x170.jpg

Dammit... it's an Irish stoat. :mad:

We call him an Éasóg and which means weasle which he isn't one of, and we believe he can paralyse his quarry with fear,:facepalm: if this assuages your embarassment in some way :hug:

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
We call him an Éasóg and which means weasle which he isn't one of, and we believe he can paralyse his quarry with fear,:facepalm: if this assuages your embarassment in some way :hug:
Not really, but you're kind to attempt to assuage my embarassment. But that paralyse his prey claim is really really cool. I'd actually believe it if the little beast were Australian. Every animal in Australia spits venom or acid or shoots lazers or something.

Zephyr

Moved on
Heh, I've heard that paralysis myth over here as well.

Not really, but you're kind to attempt to assuage my embarassment. But that paralyse his prey claim is really really cool. I'd actually believe it if the little beast were Australian. Every animal in Australia spits venom or acid or shoots lazers or something.

Beware of drop bears.

Ireland rocks, our stoats are pretty and the most dangerous animal is .....wait for it........ the dog :) nothing venomous or ferocious at all, and most of the ''poisonous'' plants get you high :biglaugh:

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
What is this?

quaxotic.gif

It looks like a blackfooted ferret except it`s markings are wrong and it doesn`t have..black feet..

It`s been driving me nuts.

He is of the weasel family, the mustelids, but I would need to know how big he is and where he lives to make a positive ID.

He is of the weasel family, the mustelids, but I would need to know how big he is and where he lives to make a positive ID.

Weasels and stoats are both mustelids but weasels are not stoats and stoats are not weasels, stoats are Mustela erminea and weasels are Mustela nivalis we don't have any weasles in Ireland.