• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

QUANTUM mechanics made simple !

james blunt

ecco said:
It's not 0. It's not 10. You haven't just failed basic algebra, you've also failed basic arithmetic.

It's no wonder that you believe you can make quantum-mechanics-simple.​

I do not know why the answer is 0 any more than I know why the earth is flat. That's because the answer is not 0 and the earth is not flat.

I do know why you believe the answer is 0. However, forum etiquette prevents me from actually stating it.
ecco said:
It's not 0. It's not 10. You haven't just failed basic algebra, you've also failed basic arithmetic.

It's no wonder that you believe you can make quantum-mechanics-simple.​

I do not know why the answer is 0 any more than I know why the earth is flat. That's because the answer is not 0 and the earth is not flat.

I do know why you believe the answer is 0. However, forum etiquette prevents me from actually stating it.

In my theory if you take away a or b from a or b , a and B cannot exist anymore .

ecco

Veteran Member
In my theory if you take away a or b from a or b , a and B cannot exist anymore .
You have a baseball (1b).
I do not have a baseball (0b).
I take your baseball away. (1b -> 1b).
You do not have a baseball (0b).
I have a baseball (1b).

The baseball (1b) still exists.

The above is proof that your theory is wrong.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Right, but in practice it is used to describe, for example, bonding in molecules and the macroscopic properties of solids. It is impossible to do modern solid state physics without quantum mechanics. For that matter, much of statistical mechanics is also impossible without QM.

To say it *only* deals with the subatomic realm is simply false. Now, it explains that larger scale phenomena in terms of the interactions of the subatomic particles (primarily nuclei and electrons for both solid state and stat. mech.), but it most certainly goes well beyond the subatomic level.

You have done it again you naughty boy, you have widened my education. Cheers

james blunt

I have a baseball (1b).

Dude , I just went to reply to you , writing an explanation. I then deleted it and wrote this because I can't tell you stuff about this on here . Ok , understand .

ecco

Veteran Member
ecco said:
I have a baseball (1b).

Dude , I just went to reply to you , writing an explanation. I then deleted it and wrote this because I can't tell you stuff about this on here . Ok , understand .
So, I just proved your theory is wrong, but you don't want to admit it, so you pretend it's too "classified" to rebut it publicly. I do understand.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Damn, I was hoping for a kiss (from @ChristineM , not you).

tenor.gif

Last edited: