• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

QUANTUM mechanics made simple !

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It s far from rambling !

Ummmm , it's going to be difficult to explain without giving the students tools . You know there is a sense of need sometimes to eat meat and not share it if you are hungry . You know like theres always holes in everything to consider it s not like a microwave dinner .

You do realise that a patronising / condescending attitude is not good idea when one doesnt actually have the knowledge to pull it off... Dont you?

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
Do you assume I don't know the standard models and thoughts?

Yes.

You can't even do sums with negative numbers. Quantum mechanics requires you to understand complex numbers (involving the square root of -1). That's just standard quantum mechanics, before we get to quantum field theory and the standard model...

james blunt

Yes.

You can't even do sums with negative numbers. Quantum mechanics requires you to understand complex numbers (involving the square root of -1). That's just standard quantum mechanics, before we get to quantum field theory and the standard model...
You have such a poor mind if you think that . I don't need numbers to start a fire , ask the cave man about physics .

james blunt

Knowing what you are talking about goes further

Are you sure you are not related to Jim Ryan?
Who's Jim Ryan

I know very well what I am talking about because my theory is my theory after all . When you eventually see my theory which involves scientists of our past you will understand it then . It is not malarkey when I use some very basic facts .

It starts like this :

1. Newton

I did some research on Newton work to pick out bits.

I.e absolute space

Individual from atomic matter and field matter

See I don't make things up , Newton was correct on absolute space

Delta k = 0

I also have backing facts about space , hence I conclude an infinite void to begin with .

Facts , space cannot be created or destroyed or displaced ,

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Who's Jim Ryan

I know very well what I am talking about because my theory is my theory after all . When you eventually see my theory which involves scientists of our past you will understand it then . It is not malarkey when I use some very basic facts .

It starts like this :

1. Newton

I did some research on Newton work to pick out bits.

I.e absolute space

Individual from atomic matter and field matter

See I don't make things up , Newton was correct on absolute space

Delta k = 0

I also have backing facts about space , hence I conclude an infinite void to begin with .

Facts , space cannot be created or destroyed or displaced ,

Delta k = w
It only = 0 in a static environment, space is not static

Describe an infinite void in scientific terms without using philosophy or the french rock group

Where did displaced come from. Winds blow

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Physics is the reality of observation and what happens etc, maths is invented and made to fit the process . Maths is relative and means very little , what you call a big is small to something bigger . You have no idea about physics . And reality .
You seem to have managed to join the worst of religion with the worst of scientism.

Dang, that's impressive in a way.
Tom

james blunt

Delta k = w
It only = 0 in a static environment, space is not static

Describe an infinite void in scientific terms without using philosophy or the french rock group

Where did displaced come from. Winds blow

Space is stationary , your use of static is incorrect and used for electricity .

An infinite void is an infinite volume of unnocupied space without boundaries and with no end.

Last edited: