• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

QUANTUM mechanics made simple !

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I clicked on this thread despite my better judgement.
Does anyone else ever have that problem of a disobeying brain?

Last edited:

james blunt

Yeah...I *knew* there wouldn't be anything useful here.....yet I clicked anyway.
The discussion has only just begun !

Atomic matter : electrical charge A + electrical charge B = electrical charge neutral

Field matter : electrical charge A + electrical charge B = electrical charge neutral

This is the fundamentals of matters binary energies.

james blunt

Atomic matter has a greater energy density than field matters energy density . What this means is that atomic matter has a greater capacitance of energy than field matter .

Any questions so far ?

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
Are you in disagreement with A + B = N ?

We all know a positive charge and a negative charge is a nullafied result of neutral !

Only if the charges are exactly opposite. Your mucking about with A + B is making that more complicated. You seem to have said nothing more that the earth-shattering conclusion that Q + (-Q) = Q - Q = 0. Neutral doesn't have a value (things can't be more or less neutral) so it's pointless assigning a variable. Neutral is just zero charge.

james blunt

Only if the charges are exactly opposite. Your mucking about with A + B is making that more complicated. You seem to have said nothing more that the earth-shattering conclusion that Q + (-Q) = Q - Q = 0. Neutral doesn't have a value (things can't be more or less neutral) so it's pointless assigning a variable. Neutral is just zero charge.
A and B is simplicity !

Neutral is not just zero charge at all ! Neutral is the summation of charges A and B that when measured together , the charge of A cancels out the charge of B and measures a null result of 0 net charge. 0 is a net result , did you forget that ?

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Atomic matter

Field matter

Occupies space !
. . . and I thought the concept of absolute nothing did not apply to Quantum Mechanics, but low and behold it rears it's butt in this thread.

I prefer beginning with . . .

Zero-energy [Quantum] universe. The [Quantum] zero-energy universe hypothesis proposes that the total amount of energy in the universe [and at the Quantum level] is exactly zero: its amount of positive energy in the form of matter is exactly canceled out by its negative energy in the form of gravity.

Quantum Mechanics is the behavior of our physical existence at the micro scale Quanta measurement or Planck scale.

Last edited: