• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Quantum entanglement

Troublemane

Heres a description of Bells Inequality Theorem violation using electrons, protons, ionized atoms and photons. Apparently photons are easier, so most experiments use them. However, all use particle beams from an accelerator. These are not slow moving particles. :D
Bell's Theorem

My point is that relativitistic effects may be the cause of these entanglements, not some kind of "voodoo". That being said, it is still an amazing thing! I am certainly not belittling it at all, believe me! I am merely suggesting the reason there is entanglement could be because of lorentz contraction of spacetime due to near-lightspeed travel by the particles, or (in the case of Ion Trapping) due to using coupled lasers to excite different atoms. :D

I agree, LM. String "theory" is speculation, at best a thought-experiment, albeit a facsinating one.
The idea of a multi-dimentional Reality is not solely confined to String Theory, though.

Right,the idea of a multi-dimentional world was picked up by Lisa Randall, who is now at MIT. She was able to use the notion of higher dimensions and what is called D-branes - an idea developped in a String theory -- in the explanation of why gravity is a much weaker force than the other three fundamental forces -- electromagnetic, weak and strong nuclear force.

So this makes the forthcoming experiments at the LHC very exciting.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
Right,the idea of a multi-dimentional world was picked up by Lisa Randall, who is now at MIT. She was able to use the notion of higher dimensions and what is called D-branes - an idea developped in a String theory -- in the explanation of why gravity is a much weaker force than the other three fundamental forces -- electromagnetic, weak and strong nuclear force.

So this makes the forthcoming experiments at the LHC very exciting.

I've studied physics for 3 years and the particles involved within this theory go over my head. As a studying Engineer the current idea's and properties of materials suit me fine, no need to complicate things by adding 6 more sub-atomic particles and a few more dimensions to consider. X,Y and Z are all the world needs. Why fix something thats not broken?

Darkwater

I studied a wee bit of math & physics in another life,I use Quantum energy for healing & other purposes,where you resonate with the universe & tap into the vast reservoir of untapped energy that is the void.

When I do energy work,I think of spheres & inverted spheres(Torus tubes).If you are stuck in a sphere & you look at the sphere beside you it appears to be an inverted sphere or torus tube,so if you peer at next dimension from this one,you do not see a true reflection.

If you can pierce your sphere by way of applying the unified field *theory* to your life,create a real torus tube of *superstring* energy which can be travelled.

There are 9 spheres to each human,all leading to 10 which is the next zero_Once you identify the spheres you can use them to travel.

Only one devout christian has applied these spheres or alternate realities,he see's the first sphere very clearly & beautifully,describes a perfect upside down pallindrome in the 2nd sphere & can travel no further.

I'd love to try the sphere's on one??

in a nutshell,

spheres,torus tubes & half torus tubes(shaped like whirlwind) works for me.

This is a great thread.I love energy

I've studied physics for 3 years and the particles involved within this theory go over my head. As a studying Engineer the current idea's and properties of materials suit me fine, no need to complicate things by adding 6 more sub-atomic particles and a few more dimensions to consider. X,Y and Z are all the world needs. Why fix something thats not broken?

Because the picture is not complete. Why must there be equal number of Leptons and Quarks? is a question that begs to be answered. Or what is the half-life of a proton, will they all decay, and into what other particles? Is Supersymmetry a correct theory or just a lot of hot air? Why is CP symmetry violated in B meson decays?

Those are questions that might lead to new physics, just like the null result in the Michelson-Morley experiment led to Einstein's theory of Relativity.

I studied a wee bit of math & physics in another life,I use Quantum energy for healing & other purposes,where you resonate with the universe & tap into the vast reservoir of untapped energy that is the void.

When I do energy work,I think of spheres & inverted spheres(Torus tubes).If you are stuck in a sphere & you look at the sphere beside you it appears to be an inverted sphere or torus tube,so if you peer at next dimension from this one,you do not see a true reflection.

If you can pierce your sphere by way of applying the unified field *theory* to your life,create a real torus tube of *superstring* energy which can be travelled.

There are 9 spheres to each human,all leading to 10 which is the next zero_Once you identify the spheres you can use them to travel.

Only one devout christian has applied these spheres or alternate realities,he see's the first sphere very clearly & beautifully,describes a perfect upside down pallindrome in the 2nd sphere & can travel no further.

I'd love to try the sphere's on one??

in a nutshell,

spheres,torus tubes & half torus tubes(shaped like whirlwind) works for me.

This is a great thread.I love energy

Great, whatever rocks your boat...:D

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
Because the picture is not complete. Why must there be equal number of Leptons and Quarks? is a question that begs to be answered. Or what is the half-life of a proton, will they all decay, and into what other particles? Is Supersymmetry a correct theory or just a lot of hot air? Why is CP symmetry violated in B meson decays?

My personal opinion is that the theory is trying to fit a mathematical model to the science they create, rather than using science to prove science. To me the quantam theory is complete enough for us to go about our every day lives.
It was my understanding through chemistry and physics that atoms could not be destroyed, so where is the evidence to support proton decay? If protons decay does that mean all other sub-atomic particles decay as well? Why havn't we noticed this before, especially when we've notcied that some radioactive substances take millions of years to breakdown?
Too many unanswered questions at the moment, but i've been told the theory is gaining momentum.

My personal opinion is that the theory is trying to fit a mathematical model to the science they create, rather than using science to prove science. To me the quantam theory is complete enough for us to go about our every day lives.
It was my understanding through chemistry and physics that atoms could not be destroyed, so where is the evidence to support proton decay? If protons decay does that mean all other sub-atomic particles decay as well? Why havn't we noticed this before, especially when we've notcied that some radioactive substances take millions of years to breakdown?
Too many unanswered questions at the moment, but i've been told the theory is gaining momentum.

Protons are made up of three quarks, they are not elementary particles. In high energy collisions, the quarks of the protons will re-arrange to give different configurations.

An example is: p + p → n+ p + π+ at 925 mev.

So there is nothing in nature that says proton cannot decay. Most experts believe that its half-life is very long, but not infinite. So there are people looking for proton decay. That however has not been observed so far.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
Protons are made up of three quarks, they are not elementary particles. In high energy collisions, the quarks of the protons will re-arrange to give different configurations.

An example is: p + p → n+ p + π+ at 925 mev.

So there is nothing in nature that says proton cannot decay. Most experts believe that its half-life is very long, but not infinite. So there are people looking for proton decay. That however has not been observed so far.

If only they had microscopes big enough to image a proton, then we'd see how close to the mark this theory is.
It could take several life times to find an observable change in a proton to suggest a half life?
As much as i try to understand this theory, i've had the quantam theory drilled into me like many scientists and i really find it hard to reason breaking sub-atomic particles into sub-sub-atomic particles so to speak.
Just what exactly is the string theory looking to prove? Are they attempting to create a revolution in Chemistry/Physics?

If only they had microscopes big enough to image a proton, then we'd see how close to the mark this theory is.
It could take several life times to find an observable change in a proton to suggest a half life?
As much as i try to understand this theory, i've had the quantam theory drilled into me like many scientists and i really find it hard to reason breaking sub-atomic particles into sub-sub-atomic particles so to speak.
Just what exactly is the string theory looking to prove? Are they attempting to create a revolution in Chemistry/Physics?

In a way, you are right. If String Theory turns out to be correct, it would be a revolution as ST predicts that the universe is not 4 dimensions but 10 dimensions.

Going back to the proton decay, the aim is to look for a signature that would indicate that the proton has decayed.

p → e+ + π0

π0 → 2γ

IOW, the proton would become a positron, plus a neutral pion, which itself would decay into two gamma rays.

In Japan, there is a huge tank, called the Super-Kamiokande, where physicists are trying to observe this reaction. The Super-K is located 1,000 m underground and it consists of a cylindrical stainless steel tank that is 40m tall and 40m in diameter holding 50,000 tons of ultra-pure water, with some 6,600 of photomultiplier tubes to photograph in case that reaction would take place.

Darkwater

Quantum string *theory* is just standing columnar wave energy(torus tubes or inverted spheres)

The 10 dimensions are entire & complete in the astral,upon reaching the 10th dimension we jump to a new set of 10,starting from scratch as being made manifest from its *void*

We can only pick up on some of the 10 here with our regular senses,3.13XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX(PYE)

The 6.86XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX(10- PYE) require your astral senses,5 seperate senses we have which are commonly referred to as the incanny 6th sense we have,although this is wrong.The 6th sense is 5 seperates.

Unified field is present & occurs billions of times per day,millions per second(maybe billions per second?)..Every rain drop is one.

Einstein unites everything in his *big bulge* theory(as opposed to big *bang*),the big bulge explains our relationship with the expanded & shrunken universes,us being in the middle somewhat.

From my astral travels I have found one such shrunken universe of huge mass yet tiny size,similarly we are becoming more aware of the expanded universe by searching the stars in greater detail.

All is energy,all is relative,everywhere you go the same rules apply to everything.

This includes time,more accurately called duration,which has very little to do with the number of times our little rock has revolved around the lovely wee universal speck of energy we call the sun.

How does this fit in little monkey?I have links too.

Quantum string *theory* is just standing columnar wave energy(torus tubes or inverted spheres)

The 10 dimensions are entire & complete in the astral,upon reaching the 10th dimension we jump to a new set of 10,starting from scratch as being made manifest from its *void*

We can only pick up on some of the 10 here with our regular senses,3.13XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX(PYE)

The 6.86XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX(10- PYE) require your astral senses,5 seperate senses we have which are commonly referred to as the incanny 6th sense we have,although this is wrong.The 6th sense is 5 seperates.

Unified field is present & occurs billions of times per day,millions per second(maybe billions per second?)..Every rain drop is one.

Einstein unites everything in his *big bulge* theory(as opposed to big *bang*),the big bulge explains our relationship with the expanded & shrunken universes,us being in the middle somewhat.

From my astral travels I have found one such shrunken universe of huge mass yet tiny size,similarly we are becoming more aware of the expanded universe by searching the stars in greater detail.

All is energy,all is relative,everywhere you go the same rules apply to everything.

This includes time,more accurately called duration,which has very little to do with the number of times our little rock has revolved around the lovely wee universal speck of energy we call the sun.

How does this fit in little monkey?I have links too.

It doesn't fit into any theory that I know of, but hey, to each his own...:D

Darkwater

SPACE.com -- Einstein's Warped View of Space Confirmed

Planet earth is energy,ie all we can see is where it is at some points,the here & now.

In reality,or viewed from a greater dimension,it is attached to everything at all times,outwith our frequency.

Parts of it will return to a state of non-decay until whe whole(inluding us) does return too.Such is the attachement to source.

This is different from what I was on about earlier,still trying to find the link.

wheeeeeeee...love all this stuff.superdynamically yours.

DW

Frame dragging is a well-known physical effect, but it acts only about one part in a few trillion. In order to detect it, it is necessary to look at a very massive object, such as black holes. However with recent satellite launchings and more precise instruments, the Earth's rotational frame dragging was measured, which amounts to -0.0004 ± 0.0001 arcseconds/century.

Darkwater

Well everything is held *in place* by dark matter,the packing stuff of the universe.

My favourite black hole is the big one in the centre of the biggest constellation,constellation Virgo.

You know of any others? What is causing the big bulge identified in Sagitarius?maybe a new big one about to come about?

Have you re-defined gravity as a pushing influence,as opposed to a pulling......I love trying to push Einsteins theory of relativity to it's limits & beyond.

It is there to be tried & proved.

Well everything is held *in place* by dark matter,the packing stuff of the universe.

My favourite black hole is the big one in the centre of the biggest constellation,constellation Virgo.

You know of any others? What is causing the big bulge identified in Sagitarius?maybe a new big one about to come about?

Have you re-defined gravity as a pushing influence,as opposed to a pulling......I love trying to push Einsteins theory of relativity to it's limits & beyond.

It is there to be tried & proved.

The black hole in sagittarius is hidden by thick, interstellar dust. But there is every indication that it is a massive one.

As to gravity, there are many who think that black energy, which is responsible for the universe to accelerate, might be a form of anti-gravity in order to explain its repulsive nature. So whatever descriptive you want to use, pull or push, it's okay.:D