• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

QAnon believers grapple with doubt, spin new theories as Trump era ends

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
It ain't my definition...

re·li·gion
/rəˈlijən/
Learn to pronounce

noun
  1. the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.
    "ideas about the relationship between science and religion"
religion
noun
Save Word
To save this word, you'll need to log in.

re·li·gion | \ ri-ˈli-jən \
Definition of religion

1a: the state of a religiousa nun in her 20th year of religion
b(1): the service and worship of God or the supernatural

religion
noun

US

/rɪˈlɪdʒ.ən/ UK

/rɪˈlɪdʒ.ən/

[ C or U ]
the belief in and worship of a god or gods, or any such system of belief and worship:
Don’t quote your holy scriptures at me buddy. I am beyond such pedantic scribblings.

You have been around this board long enough that you should know how complicated the issue of religion is. There must be 50 different definitions of that word and all are used here on a daily basis.

If you don’t understand that spend more time in the forums above.

And as I said, you have the right to define the terms you use, so as far as I am concerned we are good.

ecco

Veteran Member
And as I said, you have the right to define the terms you use,

As I said: It ain't my definition...

People don't get to define words to mean what they wish them to mean. If that were acceptable, I could refer to you as "God" wherein I define God as someone who posts in a forum.

But, since I don't make up definitions, I'll just refer to you as someone who posts in a forum.

On the other hand, you seem to be one who wants to apply definitions to words to try to make spurious arguments.