• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Q&A Challenge

nPeace

Veteran Member
Pst... :) I am not a God ;)
But i do believe i may know Allah from within my being, that is true.

If Allah is an entity or not that is not clear to me, but in my understanding God can be everything and nothing at the same time (dont ask me how God do that)
Everywhere and nowhere. Everything and nothing.
Sounds like you are asked to accept a view that defies logic. Or maybe it's a quantum world. ;

A cannot be true, and yet not true. :)

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Everywhere and nowhere. Everything and nothing.
Sounds like you are asked to accept a view that defies logic. Or maybe it's a quantum world. ;

A cannot be true, and yet not true. :)
I can only answer for how i understand it:) i do not ask of others to see it the dame way :)

nPeace

Veteran Member
One thing i learned over the years, religion and spiriruality do not always have human logic ( the teaching comes from God, and God do not think like a human being )
We are humans, and reason is a faculty from the creator.
To throw away reason is to walk blindly.
a-man-without-reason-is-a-beast-in-season.jpg

How man sees God, is not God's thinking.
Unless you know this is the way God is... but I thought you didn't know.
Are you saying you know God is everything and nothing. Everywhere and nowhere, or this is what you believe?

If it's your believe, it's not the way God is thinking. It's the way you are thinking. Isn't that true?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
We are humans, and reason is a faculty from the creator.
To throw away reason is to walk blindly.
a-man-without-reason-is-a-beast-in-season.jpg

How man sees God, is not God's thinking.
Unless you know this is the way God is... but I thought you didn't know.
Are you saying you know God is everything and nothing. Everywhere and nowhere, or this is what you believe?

If it's your believe, it's not the way God is thinking. It's the way you are thinking. Isn't that true?
If i knew God the way you asking here, i would not be in RF anymore, the journey inward would have come to the end, it has not come to an end :)

I do not clame to Know God, it has started to form an understanding, but if this understanding is complete? of course not. The words i used Everywhere and Nowhere comes from the sufi teaching, it is not that i fully understand how it works that God can be both everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

Actually since i started to practice Sufism i realized how little i actually knew, and that my understanding is limited. this journey is not about saying Now i know it all, I dont.

nPeace

Veteran Member
@Conscious thoughts one can easily get confused about what another believes if they seem unsure what they believe.
I have a question now.
Can you tell us at least 5 things you understand so far about God, which you are certain of?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
@Conscious thoughts one can easily get confused about what another believes if they seem unsure what they believe.
I have a question now.
Can you tell us at least 5 things you understand so far about God, which you are certain of?
Actually i can not, because my understanding keep changing all the time, the deeper i go in to the teaching or when i realize something one moment, it change again during the day.

This has nothing to do with being unsure, it is the prosess of aquire deeper understanding, and until this prosess is over, i can not say fully what has been understood or known about God.
Spiritual practice is not just believing, first and formost one must fully understand once own being to even begin to understand God on a deeper level.

But in my current understanding God is Love, Compassion, creator and judge. So even i can mention a few things, those answers are not a finish understanding of God, they are only a current way to understand.

I am fully aware i do not hold a "correct" understanding of God

nPeace

Veteran Member
Actually i can not, because my understanding keep changing all the time, the deeper i go in to the teaching or when i realize something one moment, it change again during the day.

This has nothing to do with being unsure, it is the prosess of aquire deeper understanding, and until this prosess is over, i can not say fully what has been understood or known about God.
Spiritual practice is not just believing, first and formost one must fully understand once own being to even begin to understand God on a deeper level.

But in my current understanding God is Love, Compassion, creator and judge. So even i can mention a few things, those answers are not a finish understanding of God, they are only a current way to understand.

I am fully aware i do not hold a "correct" understanding of God
That's okay. Two or three is cool.
t2025.gif

Ca I ask, what led you to understand God is love.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
That's okay. Two or three is cool.
t2025.gif

Ca I ask, what led you to understand God is love.
As soon as i accepted Allah in to my life everything changed for me, not everything become beautiful and amazing, but the calmness i had been looking for for year suddenly appeared in my life, the realization that i has not grasped the essense of spiritual life suddenly arised from within.

And even much of the "negative" experience of being a human being did not disapear magically over night, it started to grow an acceptance of life being both good and less good from time to time.

And that my view of other people suddenly did not contain so much negativity, i started to trust people more.
To me that is a good indication that Allah is Love

nPeace

Veteran Member
As soon as i accepted Allah in to my life everything changed for me, not everything become beautiful and amazing, but the calmness i had been looking for for year suddenly appeared in my life, the realization that i has not grasped the essense of spiritual life suddenly arised from within.

And even much of the "negative" experience of being a human being did not disapear magically over night, it started to grow an acceptance of life being both good and less good from time to time.

And that my view of other people suddenly did not contain so much negativity, i started to trust people more.
To me that is a good indication that Allah is Love
Thank you.
Pursuing God does have positive effects, as millions can testify to.
The journey is a long one and requires work, but as long as one keeps searching, they find more and more blessings.
I hope you continue your search. :)

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Thank you.
Pursuing God does have positive effects, as millions can testify to.
The journey is a long one and requires work, but as long as one keeps searching, they find more and more blessings.
I hope you continue your search. :)
Yes i will keep on walking this path i am on now, Sufism do feel like home :)