• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Puzzle?

Turn the boiler on to wash dishes then run out of gas maybe

Or leave the dishes , leaving enough gas to cook my children some tea and eat off the floor

?????????????

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Or leave the dishes , leaving enough gas to cook my children some tea and eat off the floor

?????????????

Wash the dishes in cold water, the washing up liquid should get rid of the gunge. Wash a second time to be sure.

Feed the kids is most important.

Or get a new bottle of gas.

danieldemol

Premium Member

?????????????
Contact whatever passes for social services in your country to get help, and whatever else you do, don’t have more kids since you are having trouble providing for the ones you do have.
PS try washing the dishes in cold water it’s better than eating off the floor.

leov

?????????????
You can not drink hot tea if you do not have gas, you can not drink tea off the floor....

HonestJoe

You can not drink hot tea if you do not have gas, you can not drink tea off the floor....
The word "tea" is also used in parts of Britain to refer to an early evening meal. Some people say "breakfast, lunch, dinner" and some say "breakfast, dinner, tea". It is confusing, though not as confusing as the point of the OP. :cool: